Marriage is between a man and a women
9%

Total votes: 45

Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Re: Gay Marriage

Post by Hz-Lab »

Jesus walked around with a bunch of dudes in robes. He gay as fuck!
Montey

Post by Montey »

I have to say I really don't care. The only thing that pisses me off is with the number of -real- issues that need resolving in our country why do we spend so much time preoccupied with a label?

To float something to really get people arguing, I once had the ugly thought that maybe homosexuality is natures way of weeding out bad genes from the pool.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Pfft, unlikely, have you seen how hot those guys are at Mardi gras? Lol
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Montey wrote:I have to say I really don't care. The only thing that pisses me off is with the number of -real- issues that need resolving in our country why do we spend so much time preoccupied with a label?

To float something to really get people arguing, I once had the ugly thought that maybe homosexuality is natures way of weeding out bad genes from the pool.
That is nearly the exact words my grand dad uses. :D

I don't think of myself as homophobic, although plenty would argue.

I don't give a fuck about the whole marriage thing, if that is what they want, goodo. What pisses me off is this bull shit about just wanting to be treated normal, then poncing about at mardis gras every year. Where the fuck is the celebratory parade for fat middle aged fucks like me?

There are loads of other things that piss me off, but they are sweeping generalisations that are really just about me being an old cranky fuck.

I used to work with a gay guy at Parramatta, and he called me a fat fuck one day when an argument about politics got out of hand. When I turned around and called him a poofter, the wrath of Telstra came down on me. His barb was not out of order apparently, but mine damn near had me sacked. That sort of thing pisses me right off.

To help my argument that I don't consider myself a homophobe, a guy I did my apprenticeship with died in 2001 after contracting AIDS. I was one of the last to visit him in hospital. He was a terrific bloke, but was hardly a flamboyant gay. I am a huge fan of Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, Bob Down and Jason Woods! :p

Don't get me started on diesel dykes!
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

norbs wrote: Where the fuck is the celebratory parade for fat middle aged fucks like me?
It's called Mardis Gras. So get your leather hot pants on and nipple clamps and go have a ball.

At least gay men are happy. Most lesbians are man hating femo nazi's with an axe to grind and your going to FUCKING HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except the hot ones in clips you can find on the internet. :D

Fixed for gramour and speeling nazi's.
Last edited by Dr. Pain on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Dr. Pain wrote:... FUCKING HERE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...also fucking there about it...!!!
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

:teach:

Yay, grammar humour!
:teach:
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Yay, stupid picture humor!
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

wobblysauce wrote:Image
The day of Wowzers, it seems, for me. That's an impressive look! :nod:

so, wobbs, did you have the link saved, or you were looking for what exactly when you found this? :D
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

He has that on his fridge as an aim, it gets him to the gym.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

bump, has anyone changed their mind on this since they posted 5 years ago? Also, should have known it'd be a Gizmo thread :D
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

w00dsy wrote:bump, has anyone changed their mind on this since they posted 5 years ago? Also, should have known it'd be a Gizmo thread :D
Me, sort of. I know longer get my crotchless chaps in a knot about mardi gras. I see it is their way of celebrating, and god love them, for all the hate they are exposed to, I understand.

I was surprised at just how happy I was today.

As i said when I mailed off my postal vote, it felt good to vote in a way that would have disgusted 20 year old me. I suppose I am growing up, just very fucking slowly.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

Very similar thoughts here Norbs - all in all a great day to for Australia (not just for this but a large part of it).
XLV SPORT
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Norbs will be on a cyclist float in a few years time with painted on cycling shorts :D
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

I'm pleased by the outcome (though I wish the yes vote had been more decisive) even though I am straight as hell. All about a fair go.

Chris Pyne was celebrating too: http://www.news.com.au/technology/onlin ... 5746b7a826
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

norbs wrote:
w00dsy wrote:bump, has anyone changed their mind on this since they posted 5 years ago? Also, should have known it'd be a Gizmo thread :D
Me, sort of. I know longer get my crotchless chaps in a knot about mardi gras. I see it is their way of celebrating, and god love them, for all the hate they are exposed to, I understand.

I was surprised at just how happy I was today.

As i said when I mailed off my postal vote, it felt good to vote in a way that would have disgusted 20 year old me. I suppose I am growing up, just very fucking slowly.
Didn't we all (pretty much all) grew up "hating fags"? That's what we've been shown as an example. It was a different expression back in Hungary, but the message was the same! They were heavily discriminated at best, hated and despised by a lot.

I'm a bit with Smiss, I think it's a bit of a shame that nearly 40% still thinks gays are not "normal people".
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

ysu wrote:I think it's a bit of a shame that nearly 40% still thinks gays are not "normal people".
That's why most people didn't want to have this vote. It highlights this ugly blight.
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

:rofl: :rofl:

Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

It was always going to happen, thank fuck we can now finally (hopefully) be done with it and move on to more important things. Note if it's not clear I was always in support of SSM.

One thing that annoyed me last week was Bernardi I think it was congratulating the Yes campaign on winning, it just irked me a bit because it wasn't a fucking competition, it was about removing a piece of blatantly discriminatory legislation.

I got married not long after Howard changed the law and the celebrant was obliged to recite some bullshit about marriage being between a man and woman, that actually pissed me off that something between me and my wife was being politicised.
richo

Post by richo »

It turned out after the yes vote they sky is still blue and water is still wet seriously who'ed a thunk it..
[]D [] []v[] []D