Labor!
37%
Liberal
32%
Greens!
5%
Independent!!11
6%
Some random party with a silly name or entertaining policy:)
13%
Fuck voting..
8%

Total votes: 63

Dr. Pain

Re: Which muppet you voting for?

Post by Dr. Pain »

With 7 million voting yes, 61% total, if they don't listen then bye bye.

But the shit the No side are coming with is just garbage. Like wedding suppliers having the right to say no to gay couples based a upon a freedom of belief. Now that's fine and they can do that but it's kind of poor business to turn away business, that's of course if gay marriage is allowed again.

It was bullshit in the first place when little Johnnie changed it in an afternoon with no fuss.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

Funny how the losers think they should get to make the rules.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

Muppet

Post by Muppet »

Malcolm Abbot says "Religious freedom for all Australians" which is just code for lets write a new law that allows discrimination and harassment.

Here's a tip, if you don't want to make wedding cakes for gays, don't be a fucking baker you twat!
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Counting chickens I know. Just thinking this pilot seems successful and I guess we now have a new avenue to get results. What's everyone wanna spend the next ~$120M to change? :D
StanDaam

Post by StanDaam »

wabbit wrote:Counting chickens I know. Just thinking this pilot seems successful and I guess we now have a new avenue to get results. What's everyone wanna spend the next ~$120M to change? :D
Maybe we could start with the Citizenship debacle!!
(Change the constitution... err no, we'd rather run riot with our mates in the high court, win win, kerching!!)
:scratch:
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

wabbit wrote:Counting chickens I know. Just thinking this pilot seems successful and I guess we now have a new avenue to get results. What's everyone wanna spend the next ~$120M to change? :D

Punt career politicians!
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

People are celebrating like it's a victory but it's now got to become law. Just hope the bacardi breezers haven't been cracked too soon.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Dr. Pain wrote:People are celebrating like it's a victory but it's now got to become law.
Quite true however it should also be noted its fate is entirely up to the voters. If we don't accept anything but change it'll happen, if we puss away as we typically do, well we know the answer.

Sadly I often see a recurring theme. "yeah we should totally do that!" When asked are you going to do anything about it the response is "shouldn't have to it's the logical/smart/best thing to do".

If only the herd would act like a herd and move in a single direction from time to time, politics would have no choice but to accept. Hey maybe that's politics true goal to keep its voters uninformed, misguided and confused ensuring the herd doesn't get a chance :D

(Rant over, nothing against the Dr.)
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Geez that's one of the most polite rants I've ever read! Maybe you should write them a stern sounding letter Wabbit :D
norbs

Post by norbs »

This mad fucker might just bring down the government! LOL

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

House of reps has been suspended for a week. It was meant to be a two week sitting starting next week. It seems they need a week to sort out the citizenship and same sex marriage stuff.

It's rather convenient this big work load happening right now. With two bi-elections coming up, not have the numbers and threats from the back bench crossing the floor on a bank royal commission, there's nothing to see here folks move along! :rolleyes:

smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

People are seeing through this HoR suspension - he has lost control. And did you see that Mal, asked to say his favourite AC/DC song, has nominated *twice* Mental As Anything's "If you leave me can I come too?"!!!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

someone forgot to tell Tony there's 280 characters now

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Malcolm seemed very shouty today when he was flapping his lips over energy. Think he needs a bex and lay down.
norbs

Post by norbs »

They are headed towards an absolute whooping next election if the union short arse can keep his mouth closed.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I said the Muppet yesterday they need a bound and gagged Bill and come up with excuses why Bill isn't seen today. He's unwell due to some bad Chinese, he's very busy, death in the family ect... Just bring out a new excuse each day and let Tanya speak on his behalf.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -for-labor

Let's just ignore the fact that two State Liberal governments were quite keen to cosy up with One Nation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Malcolm caved in, we will have a banking royal commission. He's having a bad month.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Dr. Pain wrote:Malcolm caved in, we will have a banking royal commission. He's having a bad month.
Not long after the banks themselves asked for it... Translation, we've deleted/destroyed anything incriminating.

Shorten hit the nail on the head.
"He ignored the pleas of families and small businesses, he rejected the words of whistle-blowers. But when the big banks wrote him a letter, he folded the same day."

"Turnbull has always been - and always will be - on the side of the banks."
Montey

Post by Montey »

I think the bank;s motivation to have one is a little more simplistic than evidence destruction.

I think they worked out it was now inevitable that one would happen and would they prefer it completed while the Libs/Nats were in control of the terms of reference or would they prefer it when the ALP controls things after the next election?

This is a clear statement from the banks about who they think will win the next election.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

This is the depressing thing over the last few elections, each successive government is worse than the last and the opposition keeps getting voted in not because they're any better but purely to get rid of the current mob.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Montey wrote:I think the bank;s motivation to have one is a little more simplistic than evidence destruction.

I think they worked out it was now inevitable that one would happen and would they prefer it completed while the Libs/Nats were in control of the terms of reference or would they prefer it when the ALP controls things after the next election?

This is a clear statement from the banks about who they think will win the next election.

Agree 100%. AND, it takes one of the key Labor promises out of play next election.