Labor!
37%
Liberal
32%
Greens!
5%
Independent!!11
6%
Some random party with a silly name or entertaining policy:)
13%
Fuck voting..
8%

Total votes: 63

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Which muppet you voting for?

Post by norbs »

Anyone else remember that jugged eared fuckwit Abbott saying when they won power "the adults are in charge now"?

Well as it turns out, the fucking patients are running the mental asylum!

They are being proven to be idiots at every turn. The latest instance of letting young people use their super to get a house is a fucking idea that must have come from a 7 year old. Lets gut super, but leave negative gearing in place. Fuck me dead.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Well, they are still in full support mode for the Adani coal mine, too. Reassuring the mine they'll get 1bn public funding to help their poor cause...Because we have so much unused extra that we really don't know what to do with another bn. Let's give it to the company that'll move all profits to a tax haven. Because the whole world knows that coal is the future.
If anyone tells me there's no corruption involved here, I'll laugh in their face.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Norbs I think put simply Baby Boomers are to blame. Notice how their interests don't get attacked.

When Gen whatever they are are the most educated group Aus has ever had but say housing is dearer in say NSW than NY. Perth for that matter too is stupidly priced.
norbs

Post by norbs »

wabbit wrote:Norbs I think put simply Baby Boomers are to blame. Notice how their interests don't get attacked.

When Gen whatever they are are the most educated group Aus has ever had but say housing is dearer in say NSW than NY. Perth for that matter too is stupidly priced.

Waits for :macca: to share his opinion. :) :oldie:
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Coalition says wind turbines increase emissions, more coal needed

And it goes on:
They also insist that coal and gas would remain the dominant sources for electricity around the world for “many generations to come.”
:facepalm:

Who the fuck is still supporting these crooks?
macca
Founder
Founder

Post by macca »

norbs wrote:
wabbit wrote:Norbs I think put simply Baby Boomers are to blame. Notice how their interests don't get attacked.

Waits for :macca: to share his opinion. :) :oldie:
Haha, when did I become part of the older generation, how did that happen

As for the arguments for who is to blame, like everything all people / generations have an opinion & just like today one day Gen X Y Z whatever will be blamed by the generations who follow, because there's always someone else to blame.

and as for negative gearing, remember Norbs even your hero PK had to back down & reverse policy on negative gearing
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedmacca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
norbs

Post by norbs »

macca wrote: Haha, when did I become part of the older generation, how did that happen

As for the arguments for who is to blame, like everything all people / generations have an opinion & just like today one day Gen X Y Z whatever will be blamed by the generations who follow, because there's always someone else to blame.

and as for negative gearing, remember Norbs even your hero PK had to back down & reverse policy on negative gearing

it is a vote burner for sure. But only for the 40+ voters. I would assume any party that scrapped it would get a load of young voters on board.

Like I said earlier on Twitter, I might be looking at some sort of investment property in 12 - 18 months. Watch it fucking disappear then!
macca
Founder
Founder

Post by macca »

norbs wrote:
macca wrote: Haha, when did I become part of the older generation, how did that happen

it is a vote burner for sure. But only for the 40+ voters. I would assume any party that scrapped it would get a load of young voters on board.

Like I said earlier on Twitter, I might be looking at some sort of investment property in 12 - 18 months. Watch it fucking disappear then!
The backflip then was because investment properties dried up, a rental shortage followed with rents increasing, just as people said it would, so they re-introduced it, that's why they won't scrap it again, regardless of popularity, although they could probably tinker at the edges.

I never quite got the idea of NG, lose money to decrease tax & hope for a capital gain, what if your investment was positively geared, you can still make deductions but actually earn an income & still get capital gain. If you have to pay tax then so be it if it is income. Have a few of those happening & you have an income stream which is essentially your form of work.
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedmacca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Gee Norbs you're quite quick to teflon that one :D
norbs

Post by norbs »

wabbit wrote:Gee Norbs you're quite quick to teflon that one :D

I knew the old fucker would at least take a nibble. ;)
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

norbs

Post by norbs »

Fuck me dead. How, how is this bloke a representative of the people?

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Wow! That's asking for trouble. That so called party is going to create such a bitter divide in this country. One that I hope we don't allow as a nation.

Anyone in public life should be held accountable for the actions during that service, once it has ended. So much shit would end and people would serve in the public's interest not their own.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
norbs

Post by norbs »

This is pretty funny.

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

norbs

Post by norbs »

r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

They'll still blame it on Labor
norbs

Post by norbs »

Now that Scotty Hillsong is in the chair, it is good and bad debt. FFS.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-27/b ... es/8474422
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

I must say these guys are creative. But they should be artists, not politicians.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

r8response wrote:They'll still blame it on Labor
And people will believe it :/
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

Have you all forgotten the days of "Negative Growth"

In layman terms that means, going fucking backwards.

Creative accounting is all these fuckers do, but those labor twats are dumb enough to let them get away with it.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

I have noticed that too, Labour can't seem to explain their policies simply which allows other parties to runaway with mindshare.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

I reckon nobody in their sane minds can believe that these mindless simpleton tactics can work on anyone apart from some poor sods in the mental asylum.
But somehow it works on a lot of people.

A strong opposition would probably easily blow these muppets away, indeed, but there's none in sight.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Wait, they said this couldnt happen.

If true, wow. Montey, any ideas what is happening here?

Edit : Human error apparently. The best errors. ;)
Montey

Post by Montey »

norbs wrote:Montey, any ideas what is happening here?
I haven't been paying attention to this yet, and probably won't for at least a few hours yet.

But, if I was to hazard a guess based on no information beyond a headline on The Age that I saw: Some fuckwit designed a fuckwit system to extract data from fuckwits' Internet and/or telephony usage. They then stored it in a fuckwit database designed by fuckwits and run by fuckwits, that had a user interface designed by fuckwits, programmed by fuckwits, and used by fuckwits. The fuckwits who used it probably followed fuckwit procedures adhering to fuckwit policies that were both written by fuckwits. The fuckwit user probably forgot to to something they should have, or did something they shouldn't have, resulting in fuckwit data about fuckwits being accessed by other fuckwits who were supposed to have visibility of other fuckwits' fuckwit data in some other fuckwit database.

So, in summary, its probably a cluster-fuck!
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!