Why getting older can suck a bag of dicks.

all the ARSE dribble
Shaun

Re: RE: Re: Why getting older can suck a bag of dicks.

Post by Shaun »

NeilPearson wrote:Listening to old people complain and realising I'm starting to get these complaints.
^^ haha. Loud cars coming home late at night frustrates me when i work mornings. *remembers how loud his cars were and starting at 5am. Sorry everyone*

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie:
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Why getting older can suck a bag of dicks.

Post by ysu »

Loud cars & bikes always bothered me in. Unless on the track. They belong to the track, simple as that, not the city/suburbs.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Had a game of Counter Strike (first go in 5 years) the other night with a mate and felt like a old man at a kids playground, the squeaky kids voices on the radios and the accusations about your sexual preferences and the speakers relationships with your mum got annoying a lot faster than it did 10+ years ago.
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Bumping this because of what is happening to me atm. I have problem in my neck or upper back currently and it's putting pressure on the nerve into my right arm and it's fucking horrible. I can't feel about 90% of the outside of my right hand and there's no strength at all overall. I had to sign my name today and it was like a child's scribble as I couldn't hold the pen to write. I can't lay on my back in bed as it feels like someone is trying to rip my shoulder blade out.

I had a sore neck for a few weeks and just tried to ignore it and ended up here. I don't offer advice too often but if you have a sore neck that's not going away, get it looked at before it gets worse.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Ouch, that's nasty Doc! Hope you get better soon.
eek
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

That sounds bad! I've had cricked neck that lasts a few days, but never as bad as that.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

The Dr Pain name has gained a new level of meaning...get better mate.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

You have the most appropriate name at the moment :D

Edit: ysu beat me to it.
Last edited by w00dsy on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Did it happen sucking a bag of dicks?
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Eye sight is the worst. I can't see the balls coming.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Giggity
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I was peeling a carrot last night for dinner, it was like watching a retard trying to fuck a doorknob.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Only good thing to come from having a trapped nerve is it made me buy a new office chair. Strapped a lumbar support to it and I'm bloody comfortable. Even the Physio said make it the only chair I sit in for a while. Best listen to her advice!

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

As it happens I'm in the market for a good office chair, looking at a Herman Miller Aeron. Wondering what did you buy?
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Mine came from a local furniture store and it had no brand label on it but its very similar to this...

It's awesome as it can rock back but I can rest my shoulders and yet I can right up to my desk to type.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

nice!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I paid $200 for mine. I have a Basset lumber support on mine too. That's helping with my current issues but it's the most comfortable place I have in my home. The chick in the pic models the support better than me :D

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

She does indeed :D
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

One good thing about is some nice drugs, just gonna be a bitch when I need to come off them :banana_rasta:
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

Last time I went to the hairdresser, he trimmed my eyebrow and my ear hair, ffs. Just in the new Year travelled to Melbourne by train. Walked around the city and by the time I got home, back was fucking aching and hasn't stopped since. And sometime last year started noticing a sore shoulder, hasn't stopped. Fuck you just heal anymore.

Also last year, fell over trying to rush to catch a train, I didn't fucking bounce at all lol.

One good thing though, I FUCKING LOVE BEING A GRUMPY OLD BASTARD who gets to BITCH about everything and start stories with "Back in my day....' :ROFL:
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

My biggest issues atm and it's really shitting me is, I can't play guitar. Limited feeling in the outside of my right hand, when I palm mute, it's a horrible feeling and then my forearm craps out.

I've been supersized! :finger:
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Muppet wrote:Last time I went to the hairdresser, he trimmed my eyebrow and my ear hair, ffs. Just in the new Year travelled to Melbourne by train. Walked around the city and by the time I got home, back was fucking aching and hasn't stopped since. And sometime last year started noticing a sore shoulder, hasn't stopped. Fuck you just heal anymore.

Also last year, fell over trying to rush to catch a train, I didn't fucking bounce at all lol.

One good thing though, I FUCKING LOVE BEING A GRUMPY OLD BASTARD who gets to BITCH about everything and start stories with "Back in my day....' :ROFL:

Ha. That happened to me a while back at some fancy arsed hairdresser at North Sydney. Fuck, over 10 years now that I think about it.

Anyway, he got the clippers and a comb and attacked my eye brows. I was too stunned to do anything, but asked him if he was doing parts I didnt ask him to do, that my arsehole was getting a bit like cousin It, and would me mind running a comb through it. That fucking slowed him down and I was out the door not long after.

I know Woodsy has mentioned it to me, but every now and them I will rub my eyes and a fucking eyebrow about 2 inches long will unfurl itself and drape itself down my face. Where the fuck do they hide?
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I blade one my hair and eye brows. I'm blonde so it's not really noticeable.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

I get my eyebrows done all the time, otherwise I'm in Gandalf mode.
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

norbs wrote:
Muppet wrote:Last time I went to the hairdresser, he trimmed my eyebrow and my ear hair, ffs. Just in the new Year travelled to Melbourne by train. Walked around the city and by the time I got home, back was fucking aching and hasn't stopped since. And sometime last year started noticing a sore shoulder, hasn't stopped. Fuck you just heal anymore.

Ha. That happened to me a while back at some fancy arsed hairdresser at North Sydney. Fuck, over 10 years now that I think about it.

Anyway, he got the clippers and a comb and attacked my eye brows. I was too stunned to do anything, but asked him if he was doing parts I didnt ask him to do, that my arsehole was getting a bit like cousin It, and would me mind running a comb through it. That fucking slowed him down and I was out the door not long after.

I know Woodsy has mentioned it to me, but every now and them I will rub my eyes and a fucking eyebrow about 2 inches long will unfurl itself and drape itself down my face. Where the fuck do they hide?
I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when you asked him to comb your ass hairs. Although North Sydney barber Norbs, he could have said ok bend over!

Definitely asking on Friday night if you're well groomed in the arse region now :rofl:

Oh and doc, don't worry, I can't play guitar either, but it's got nothing to do with any physical ailments lol