Stupid Trump stuff.

all the ARSE dribble
Dr. Pain

Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by Dr. Pain »

So at the moment he's moving his lips in Phoenix and I watched the first 25 mins and I can summarise it like this...

USA USA USA guns we we we me me me me me fake news we me fake news me me me fake news me me me CNN me me me me me fake news me me me me Obama me me me.....
Minister for Religious Genocide.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Anything about the poor sods that died in the USS McCain by any chance?

It's so weird seeing sections of a nation being radicalised right in the full glare of the world's media.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm not sure if he did say anything about the USS McCain. I gave up as he was just dribbling shit. I think it was well over 30 mins before he mentioned a policy and got past fake news and he's response to the race hate thing there.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Trump can no longer surprise me with his stupidity. What does surprise me are the idiots cheering him on.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

:up: :clap: :clap: :up:
norbs wrote:Trump can no longer surprise me with his stupidity. What does surprise me are the idiots cheering him on.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

norbs wrote:Trump can no longer surprise me with his stupidity. What does surprise me are the idiots cheering him on.
So you're saying you can't believe how many generic stupids exist in the country that voted Chief Stupid in as a president? :)
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
norbs

Post by norbs »

ysu wrote:
So you're saying you can't believe how many generic stupids exist in the country that voted Chief Stupid in as a president? :)

Not exactly. I don't care what people say, i don't think anyone expected him to carry on as badly as he has. Some people even thought the office of president might calm his tits, but he has just covered them in oil and glitter and swung them around with gay abandon!

What surprises me is that even after 6 months of him carrying on like a despot on crack, there are still people supporting him. I understand a lot of the support is in the fly over states that aren't exactly know for their nuanced views, but paint me orange and call me Donald, what do they need to see to prove to them he is a white bed sheet away from being a fucking clan member, and obviously so out of his comfort zone it is ridiculous?

It is like someone had dipped Tony Abbott in orange paint and jammed some cocaine, crystal meth and eccies up his arse and let him off the leash.

I don't know my history well enough to know, but we must be at an all time low with regards to world leaders. Trump, May, Turnbull etc etc. Merkel and Trudeau, and possibly Macron are obvious exceptions, to a degree of course.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

How the hell can his approval rating be at 30%? There's something desperately wrong over there.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

CNN just listed every Trump screw-up over the past month, and it’s terrifying
https://www.techly.com.au/2017/08/24/cn ... h-and-its/
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
norbs

Post by norbs »

norbs

Post by norbs »

Sorry for the water based pun, but he is so far out of his depth!
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

In over his head.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

:drown:
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

Didn't anyone notice that he came straight from the golf course! WTF
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Muppet wrote:Didn't anyone notice that he came straight from the golf course! WTF

He is staying at one of his resorts whilst there are repairs being done at the White House apparently.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

This has to be up there with his most incompetent http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 31481.html
norbs

Post by norbs »

Word salad.

durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Why can't one reporter just say, Mr President, what the fuck are you blathering on about you deranged idiot?
norbs

Post by norbs »

durbster wrote:Why can't one reporter just say, Mr President, what the fuck are you blathering on about you deranged idiot?

Because he will just point at them, then do jazz hands and scream fake news.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

It'd be worth it.

Trump just seems like a man who has never had anybody tell him he's a moron, so he really has absolutely no idea.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Just when you thought it couldnt get any weirder....

Here, shake my hand, now fuck off.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

The best satirists in the world couldn't write Trump's presidency.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

What he said to the UN about North Korea is asking for trouble. I view what NK are doing is giving themselves a means of defence. They need a show of strength but not start a fight because they can't win it. Now they can not test missiles but others can. The US saw the missile movement from satellite images. Is that not an invasion of privacy?! Yet the US can develop and test whatever the hell they want.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Dr. Pain wrote:What he said to the UN about North Korea is asking for trouble. I view what NK are doing is giving themselves a means of defence. They need a show of strength but not start a fight because they can't win it. Now they can not test missiles but others can. The US saw the missile movement from satellite images. Is that not an invasion of privacy?! Yet the US can develop and test whatever the hell they want.
I landed on an alternate, but not unrelated, theory recently.

North Korea has said, ever since the armistice, that it wants to reunify with the South - but that it wants to do so where it's in charge (for the South to become part of the North, not the other way around). My suspicion is that the North still wants this and would be quite happy with the idea of doing this by force, given the North's regime has proven they don't care how many people they kill they are therefor unconcerned about the consequences of a resumption of the Korean war.

The one thing that holds the North in check is that as things stand, if they crossed the DMZ, the United States would completely destroy them. But what if they had a weapon that would potentially keep the United States out of any war with the South? Would the United States be prepared to eat a nuclear warhead to their own landmass on behalf of South Korea? If North Korea could hit Guam or Alaska with a nuke they might be able to keep the US out of any conflict with the South, then the North could cross the DMZ and reunify Korea under their regime. If the US didn't support South Korea, North Korea's shear military volume would allow them to take the South fairly quickly. South Korea has a massive technological advantage, but the North's headcount advantage is overwhelming (South Korea: 625,000 active + 3.1mil reserve vs North Korea: 950,000 active + 6.5mil reserve).

So, whilst some commentators have said that the only way this ends is accepting that North Korea is going to be a nuclear nation, I don't think it ends there - I think North Korea achieving a strategic nuclear capability (an ICBM that can hit the US) is very possibly a play to give them the elbow room to take the South by force.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm not sure they'd try to take the South again due to what happened last time, but if they do try again then it would be far worse for them.

One reason why we have the current stalemate is Douglas MacArthur. He ignored Harry Truman and push right up to the Chinese border which bought them into the conflict. If he had stopped and forced North Korea into a surrender, it would be a very different landscape.