Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by w00dsy »

“I never knew we had so many countries.”

https://shareblue.com/donald-trump-to-g ... countries/
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Well, at least he said something I'm sure is true.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

This is the sort of person that loves Trump. And this is the sort of logic they apply to their thinking.

Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I'm starting to wonder which country has more extremists, the US or Saudi Arabia?
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Man, that's awesome!

You can tell this guy has flunked all his schooling.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

I saw a good comment on Reddit that said it's like an 8 year old trying to explain it to a 4 year old.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Awesome shoe-dropping news this morning. Trump's bodyguard confirms that a Russian offered to send women to Trump's hotel room when he was there for the Miss Universe pageant. Schiller says Trump turned it down, but his testimony then says he left Trump in his room alone and doesn't know what might have happened later.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... wn-n819386

Pretty much everything so far in the Steele dossier seems to be getting verified...
norbs

Post by norbs »

smithcorp wrote:Awesome shoe-dropping news this morning. Trump's bodyguard confirms that a Russian offered to send women to Trump's hotel room when he was there for the Miss Universe pageant. Schiller says Trump turned it down, but his testimony then says he left Trump in his room alone and doesn't know what might have happened later.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tr ... wn-n819386

Pretty much everything so far in the Steele dossier seems to be getting verified...

The way things are going, even if tapes came out of him being pissed on by 5 Russian prostitutes, he would just call it fake news.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

I don't think he actually got pissed on, i think the claim is he got the girls to piss on the bed the Obamas slept in. I'm in no position to judge, but i think that's weirder.
norbs

Post by norbs »

w00dsy wrote:I don't think he actually got pissed on, i think the claim is he got the girls to piss on the bed the Obamas slept in. I'm in no position to judge, but i think that's weirder.
You dont get as orange as that without some fucking outside help!
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

Baroccas for everyone followed by a golden shower?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
norbs

Post by norbs »

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Surely that's not real, but it has to be. Does he not remember calling him Rocket Man? Has he also forgotten calling Bob Corker as 'liddle Bob Corker'? How about Crooked Hillary, I'm sure there's more.

r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Some of you might enjoy this just a little too much

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ioen?hl=en

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... in/?src=ss

Makes all of Trumps tweets look like they were written in crayon.

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

This clown is about to have blood on his hands. Did he think that stating Jerusalem is the capital of Israel would go down with balloons, streamers and unicorns shitting rainbow ice cream ect... It's starting one big shit fight but he doesn't care cause he doesn't live there.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Dr. Pain wrote:This clown is about to have blood on his hands. Did he think that stating Jerusalem is the capital of Israel would go down with balloons, streamers and unicorns shitting rainbow ice cream ect... It's starting one big shit fight but he doesn't care cause he doesn't live there.

Jarod Kushner will sort out the Middle East. :eyepop:

This is provocation the likes of which we havent seen for a while.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

It wouldn't be so scary if you got any sense that he's read anything about the middle east. He has access to more information than any human on earth, yet seems to get his entire world view from watching Fox, which is a terrifying thought.

But Trump won't lose any sleep if a few brown people get killed because of his decisions because he's a racist. The consequences of his actions aren't likely to impact him or his bank balance so he's fine with it.

He might be surprised to find he won't be invited to any sword dances or orb-fondling ceremonies again though.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

From an interview with Michael Schmidt of the New York Times.

“Frankly there is absolutely no collusion…Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion…I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion…I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion…There’s been no collusion…There was no collusion. None whatsoever…everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion [note: not true]…The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion…there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion…There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign…But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party…I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion…There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion…when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.“
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

norbs

Post by norbs »

Some of the replies to that were awesome.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

There was a good one on Reddit 'how can the boat be sinking if my end is rising?'
Montey

Post by Montey »

w00dsy wrote:From an interview with Michael Schmidt of the New York Times.

“Frankly there is absolutely no collusion…Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion…I think it’s been proven that there is no collusion…I can only tell you that there is absolutely no collusion…There’s been no collusion…There was no collusion. None whatsoever…everybody knows that there was no collusion. I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion [note: not true]…The Republicans, in terms of the House committees, they come out, they’re so angry because there is no collusion…there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion…There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign…But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party…I watched Alan Dershowitz the other day, he said, No. 1, there is no collusion, No. 2, collusion is not a crime, but even if it was a crime, there was no collusion. And he said that very strongly. He said there was no collusion…There is no collusion, and even if there was, it’s not a crime. But there’s no collusion…when you look at all of the tremendous, ah, real problems [Democrats] had, not made-up problems like Russian collusion.“
Montey's mantras - "The more something is said, the less likely it's true!"

I think there might have been collusion. :nod:
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

:teach:
norbs

Post by norbs »

He is a fucking 5 year old. I wish there was someone on the grassy knoll at one of his golf courses.