The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by w00dsy »

Cheeto Benito is my favorite.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

So much is happening every day it's hard to keep track of. But the big news today is Trumps son in law is the main person they are now focusing on in regards to the Russian ties. And what a coincidence, he's deleted all his tweets. https://twitter.com/jaredkushner?lang=en

Also, this has now come out. He's told the Russian ministers last week that he sacked Comey and the pressure is off him now. So not only has he obstructed justice, but he's proven his intent to do so. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/p ... share&_r=0

And, the Washington Post and New York Times both waited until Air Force One was in the air before publishing the stories. So now Trump is trapped on a plane with reporters and no where to hide. They tweeted this to each other as the plane took off.

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Could anyone have thought it would get this crazy? I'll admit, I expected him to calm the fuck down if her got in. Jesus.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Every day there's more and more coming out. It seems the tipping point was sacking Comey and it's divided Trump's staff and everybody else. Now the White House is leaking info like crazy, and none​ of it is good news for Trump and his men.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Comey is going to testify, maybe being called a nut job by Trump helped sway him http://abc11.com/politics/comey-agrees- ... e/2013876/
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

norbs wrote:Could anyone have thought it would get this crazy? I'll admit, I expected him to calm the fuck down if her got in. Jesus.
I'll be honest it's the opposite of what I expected. If someone is quite inable to fulfill his position, he should at least try to hide this quietly.

But mainly, I thought his belligerence was an act and he'll quietly fall in line when he gets in power. No, he's truly the redneck he seems to be, not an act.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

ysu wrote:I thought his belligerence was an act and he'll quietly fall in line when he gets in power.

I was the same, i thought he'd have a bunch of people instruct him on the proper etiquette and teach him how to handle himself. But nope, it was a bull in a china shop from the start.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

It's amazing, his arrogance knows no boundaries..

I think the end of this nasty experiment is nigh..
eek
norbs

Post by norbs »

If it is going to end, they are then left with Pence. A man who wont have dinner with any women but his wife.

Run an eye over a few links I have in Evernote.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/here-ar ... ts-debate/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a-do ... ald-trump/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... t-20160714

When most democracies say that there should be separation between church and state, they shouldn't have c**t* like Pence in government, let alone 2nd in charge.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Here's a couple of Twitter accounts to follow:

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Those two have been breaking most of the news on the path to Trump's downfall, and have been consistently (and accurately) ahead of the broadcast media.

Some of what they have put forward suggests a path that sees the next US President as being the President pro tempore of the Senate, Orrin Hatch. What I mean by this is that there are suggestions that Trump may go down for obstruction of justice (for attempting to have the FBI Director drop an investigation), that Vice President Pence may go down for perjury, and that the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan may go down for financial dealings (or something like that). This would be one of the most amazing global political events in history (up their with the assassination that started WW1) if it were to happen this way,
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
norbs

Post by norbs »

Montey wrote:Here's a couple of Twitter accounts to follow:

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Those two have been breaking most of the news on the path to Trump's downfall, and have been consistently (and accurately) ahead of the broadcast media.

Some of what they have put forward suggests a path that sees the next US President as being the President pro tempore of the Senate, Orrin Hatch. What I mean by this is that there are suggestions that Trump may go down for obstruction of justice (for attempting to have the FBI Director drop an investigation), that Vice President Pence may go down for perjury, and that the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan may go down for financial dealings (or something like that). This would be one of the most amazing global political events in history (up their with the assassination that started WW1) if it were to happen this way,

I read something like that earlier today and just shook my head and thought it was too far fetched.

You're right Montey, this would be a political story 2nd to none IMHO. Old Franz getting it in a sandwich shop is up there, but wow, this is like dominoes.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Trump ripped into Obama for bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia in 2012.

Trump just curtsied :D

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

This is kinda funny too, Trump having a go at Michele Obama for not wearing a head scarf.

Meanwhile...

wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Regarding the scarf thing. There's a PR rule about this. Unfortunately I can't remember it right now but it goes along the lines of his comment back in 2015 served a purpose and even though he's been caught doing the same it won't have the same effect.

Dammit I wish I could remember the thing. It's quite insightful as to why politicians play this type of card regularly.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

norbs

Post by norbs »

Looks like the wheels are in motion....

This will probably go no where, but interesting to see what happens.
Montey

Post by Montey »

There are reports coming out that Trump is about to take external counsel on the Russia investigation. The only reason to do this is if he needs legal advice acting in his best interests instead of the interests of the Whitehouse.

There are also suggestions of FBI recorded conversations for most of the Trump kids committing felonies.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
norbs

Post by norbs »

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

They're going to have no choice but to not tell him stuff soon. The dude can't keep his mouth shut. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN18K15Y
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Hang on. This happened before, he said something which turned out to be misinformation.
norbs

Post by norbs »

The original photo was fucking weird, and it is getting even better.

norbs

Post by norbs »

He is like the Magic Pudding, the shit just never stops.

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

What a buffoon.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

Jesus Christ, what a pillock.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill