The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by w00dsy »

r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

They've omitted the Husband of Luxembourg's Prime Minister from any mention of the Official White House FB Photograph. And the date is completely fucked up just to add more sauce to the stupidity.

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

The guy is a fuck stick. I plan to start using the name Trump as describing idiocy but it being the highest order of idiocy.

So FNF and I get wiped out for example by and insane dive bomb, I've been trumped, naming some one, Dr Pain you really are a Trump. I think it might catch on.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

wait, is that what happened?
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
wabbit

Post by wabbit »

Damage control.
w00dsy

Re: RE: Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by w00dsy »

norbs wrote:wait, is that what happened?
https://www.indy100.com/article/donald- ... er-7760561
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

This is perfect Trump. He stole a coat of arms and used it for the last decade and a half on his Mar-a-lago resort. The cool thing is he removed the word 'Integritas' (Integrity) and replaced it with "Trump"! :D

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/busi ... iness&_r=1
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

This guy is awesome, I'm not a fan and think he's a egotistical tosser but it's entertaining not having a career politician at the controls. The media don't know how to handle him and he just doesn't give a fuck:)
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
norbs

Post by norbs »

Coopz wrote:This guy is awesome, I'm not a fan and think he's a egotistical tosser but it's entertaining not having a career politician at the controls. The media don't know how to handle him and he just doesn't give a fuck:)
Tell that to the 23 million looking at losing medical cover. :(

Here he goes again.

Cursed

Post by Cursed »

Coopz wrote:This guy is awesome, I'm not a fan and think he's a egotistical tosser but it's entertaining not having a career politician at the controls. The media don't know how to handle him and he just doesn't give a fuck:)
It would make for an amusing sitcom, but it makes for a worrying reality.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
Montey

Post by Montey »

If you want to be entertained then watch the movie Idiocracy; but Trump is US President in the real world, with real world consequences.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Well the media are playing it up but just like Australia they are only a voice for their party. All the decisions and changes Trump/Republicans want have to go through congress for approval.
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

Coopz wrote:Well the media are playing it up but just like Australia they are only a voice for their party. All the decisions and changes Trump/Republicans want have to go through congress for approval.
Not quite so. He can make executive orders (which can be overturned later) which have the force of law. The President also can set government policy. E.g foreign policy or trade policy. So therefore can dictate how budgeted money is spent to some point and decide who diplomatic friends are. He is also on the far end of the legislation pipeline where he can approve or veto laws coming out of congress.

Also, party structures in the US are far looser than they are here. It is not uncommon for reps or senators to vote according to their own conscience rather than to a party line. This is why voting history comes up during the party primaries when congress members are duking it out to stand for the top role.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
norbs

Post by norbs »

With the internet losing it's collective mind over covfefe....

Montey

Post by Montey »

At critical moments in the history of humanity, when crisis has been occurring a person has stepped forward and revealed themselves as being the right person, at the right place, at the right time. Whether it was Boudica versus the Romans, Martin Luther versus the Catholic Church, or Churchill versus the Nazis, when history called someone stood forward and revealed themselves as a hero of humanity. Today, in 2017, it just might be Donald J. Trump..... on America's Got Talent!

- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

I searched but can't find yet that TrumpyDump has tweeted about this yet, I was in stitches watching this guy and the audience reaction. I have no doubt that sooner rather than later @realDonaldTrump will tweet about it and it will be completely out there. :rofl:
norbs

Post by norbs »

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN18S6L0
Trump misunderstood MIT climate research, university officials say

Massachusetts Institute of Technology officials said U.S. President Donald Trump badly misunderstood their research when he cited it on Thursday to justify withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
norbs

Post by norbs »

I honestly think he has lost it. It has all become too much for his 70 year old brain.

w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

This is massive. They clearly have evidence of voter rigging and someone leaked it. https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top ... -election/

And the person that leaked it has been arrested, so it's obviously true.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Trump said 19 false things in his speech on the Paris climate accord https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017 ... -them.html
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Remember Trump's $110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia.

Turns out it's bollocks:
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2 ... fake-news/

Coincidentally, I was listening to a podcast this morning with a bloke called Michael Skolnik. He said he was at a charity dinner sat next to Trump. A billionaire got up on stage and pledged $1m to the charity, then challenged anyone in the room to match it. Skolnik said Trump raised his hand, declaring he would match the $1m donation to great applause.

Skolnik found out later that Trump never paid.

He said what we have to realise is Trump is a media personality (he's not really a real estate guru as he portrays, he just licences his name to put on buildings). Bannon was a film bloke, a wannabe screenwriter. Between them, they're creating an illusion - everything is about appearing to do something without actually doing it.

Even today he's made a big show about signing something but it's not actually worth anything. The thing is, lots of people see a video of him signing something, making him look busy and important; very few of those people go on to find out it's bullshit.

Or 5 million people read a tweet saying the Dems are holding up his appointments, and 50,000 read that he hasn't even made them.

He doesn't need to be achieve, he just needs people to think he's achieving. As long as more people read his tweets than the newspapers, he's winning.

Watching everything he does with that perspective, it makes a lot more sense.

But how does it end? Ultimately there are millions of people affected by his action or inaction. Sooner or later, reality will surely catch up.