Stupid Trump stuff.

all the ARSE dribble
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: Stupid Trump stuff.

Post by w00dsy »

Now he's publicly admitting to sharing information with the Russians.
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

Amusing:
http://www.smh.com.au/world/trumprussia ... w6eoa.html
In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defence of the president: that Mr Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

He is unfit in so many ways, and he's demonstrating it, in real-time, several times a day! I love the early morning tweet about "openly scheduled meeting" - it was closed to US journalists. Only TASS was there.
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

I'm no Trump supporter but you guys do realise that the mainstream media is completely biased against him right? I would take any of these supposed crises with a huge grain of salt.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Sarsippius wrote:I'm no Trump supporter but you guys do realise that the mainstream media is completely biased against him right? I would take any of these supposed crises with a huge grain of salt.

You dont have to be mainstream media to see the guy is mentally retarded. Just watch him.Listen to him. There is something wrong with him.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Sarsippius wrote:I'm no Trump supporter but you guys do realise that the mainstream media is completely biased against him right? I would take any of these supposed crises with a huge grain of salt.
It is possible that the reason the majority of the media don't like him is that he is unlikable by the majority of people.

Dog poo smells like shit, it doesn't mean the media should spend 50% of their airtime interviewing "experts" that believe dog poo smells like Chanel No.5 just because some do.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

He's not mentally retarded. He's use to having things his way or no way and speaking his mind about it. What we are seeing is him being how he's always been but yet trying to talk the talk of a political leader and it's not working.

It's funny as hell to watch cause you're seeing a wealthy business man pretending to give a shit about others.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Dr. Pain wrote:He's not mentally retarded. He's use to having things his way or no way and speaking his mind about it. What we are seeing is him being how he's always been but yet trying to talk the talk of a political leader and it's not working.

It's funny as hell to watch cause you're seeing a wealthy business man pretending to give a shit about others.

Possibly too strong of a phrase (and not PC I dont think). But, there have been some interesting articles about the way he behaves and how it points to some mental issues.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... mp/480771/ <-This is a long but interesting read.
Trump’s personality is certainly extreme by any standard, and particularly rare for a presidential candidate; many people who encounter the man—in negotiations or in interviews or on a debate stage or watching that debate on television—seem to find him flummoxing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 94316.html
“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was President. If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional,” he added.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

It's like America and Skyler White is Donald is Walter. Initially he was planning on building a wall to keep Frings nasty mates out and protect and control his family. Now the trouble is coming from within. We are watching someone come undone because they were given too much power and their selfishness and ego is is stopping them from seeing right from wrong.
'i AM the danger!'
Last edited by w00dsy on Wed May 17, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Surely someone can edit this with the orange idiots face

Cursed

Post by Cursed »

I've had that thought in my head too. However, here's the rub - How could we know what an actual crisis looks like if we assume that anyone that would report it is inventing it from bias? The fact is that his allies are less likely to be the ones to do the deed.

I'm a fan of being healthily skeptical, but there's one maxim that's hard to escape: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... And just consider how this fool conducts himself publicly (debates, speeches, etc).
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Their wealth insulates them from reality. Howard Hughes is a good example. It's like not facing day to day reality creates some bizarre world that they exist in. They are spoilt brats yet don't seem to have the tools to cope in a given situation. They've always gotten what they want. Yeah they work for it but it warps them.

The same my name gif is perfect for Trump.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Man, this bloke loves to open his mouth before engaging the brain...

I suppose it wasnt the press that shot them though LOL
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

Cursed wrote:
I've had that thought in my head too. However, here's the rub - How could we know what an actual crisis looks like if we assume that anyone that would report it is inventing it from bias? The fact is that his allies are less likely to be the ones to do the deed.

I'm a fan of being healthily skeptical, but there's one maxim that's hard to escape: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... And just consider how this fool conducts himself publicly (debates, speeches, etc).
If you mean that the media or the Democrats or anyone attacking him are his allies I wouldn't call them that. They want him gone and by any means necessary, that's the point to understand, they will go as low as they need to to see him gone, the ends justify the means.

Your right a biased source does not automatically mean something is factually incorrect but it pays to think critically about these things. You see it everywhere including in this thread that people hate him and see what they want to see and will jump all over every tiny little thing that reinforces their view.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Sarsippius wrote: If you mean that the media or the Democrats or anyone attacking him are his allies I wouldn't call them that. They want him gone and by any means necessary, that's the point to understand, they will go as low as they need to to see him gone, the ends justify the means.

Your right a biased source does not automatically mean something is factually incorrect but it pays to think critically about these things. You see it everywhere including in this thread that people hate him and see what they want to see and will jump all over every tiny little thing that reinforces their view.
If it was every little thing that reinforced my view, this thread would be 6000 pages long by now. Think critically is the only way to think about Trump. See what I want to see, are you kidding? I dont want to see an imbecile as POTUS.

The man is a fucking idiot, anyone that cant see that needs help.
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

Your post above mine is a perfect example norbs, something taken out of context and painted in the worst light possible. No one should ever complain they've been treated unfairly right because there's millions in this world who have been treated worse.

Anyway I'm out of this thread, I don't care to defend him, the hysterics and the blatant bias is what I don't like.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Sarsippius wrote:Your post above mine is a perfect example norbs, something taken out of context and painted in the worst light possible. No one should ever complain they've been treated unfairly right because there's millions in this world who have been treated worse.

Anyway I'm out of this thread, I don't care to defend him, the hysterics and the blatant bias is what I don't like.
Maybe you missed my final line in that post... "I suppose it wasnt the press that shot them though LOL"

Well, instead of a rage quit, show us the good that he has done!
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Will he make 200 days?

It all seems like one chaotic shit storm and the world is laughing at them.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Dr. Pain wrote:Will he make 200 days?

It all seems like one chaotic shit storm and the world is laughing at them.

Yep he will. reading about impeachment, fuck it is a long and winding road.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

He won't hang around for an impeachment, that would then end up with him being at fault. He will quit when it is looking likely and maintain its everyone's fault but his own.
eek
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Impeachment I don't think will bother him too much. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction while in office. It was later acquitted out but it didn't impact on him being president.

My thinking is Trump having enough and the party pushing him to quit.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Trump is such an infant that they have to keep including his name in the briefings just to stop his mind wandering:

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKCN18D0C7
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

His trip to Israel is going to be fun given the info he gave to the Russians came from intelligence in Israel. I'm sure they'll thank him for passing it on.
norbs

Post by norbs »

This sums it up, perfectly.

norbs

Post by norbs »