Suck it cyclists

all the ARSE dribble
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Suck it cyclists

Post by ysu »

CLP wrote:
ysu wrote:
Hm...you act like you never drove a car and realised - quite late - that something is happening 2 cars up.
I can't, off the top of my head, think of an occasion that it's happened. Presuming it has though, maybe I've modified my driving so it doesn't happen? Who knows? Maybe my driving environment is vastly different?
ysu wrote: Hey, they can even check who's calling on the mobile, quickly, or change the channel on the radio, maybe check why the kid is shrieking in the back, etc (don't tell me you've never done anything like this!).
Nope, never.
Phone stays in the pocket and never touched, radio is generally off, and I don't have kids, so having one shrieking in the back would be a bit of a surprise.

All those things would violate distracted driving laws anyway (to varying degrees). I'm well aware of the outcomes of distracted driving, so I'm not very well going to do it myself and put others at risk.
Well, you're a bit of an exception, then. :)

But this sort of inattention is the reason self-driving cars will make a big (good) impact on traffic & accidents, I believe.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?