One thing about North Korea..

all the ARSE dribble
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

One thing about North Korea..

Post by Coopz »

Why doesn't America just live and let live? Everytime they sanction or condem the fat dictator he sets off more bombs and more threats. I couldn't see him ever striking first as he knows his little regime would be finished with the retaliation.
Wouldn't it just be better to leave the Koreans alone? It's worked fairy well for the last 60 years and Obama, Bush and Clinton never really paid much attention to them. Trump just loves beating his war gong at the North.
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
Montey

Re: One thing about North Korea..

Post by Montey »

I don't think there is any easy answer to any of this.

My current feeling is that this is about avoiding sparking a new nuclear arms race.

If Nth.Korea becomes a full nuclear weapons enabled state then this pretty much compels their neighbours to build their own nuclear "deterrent". This then makes Sth.Korea, Japan, China (who is already), and possibly Taiwan have to invest in nuclear capabilities. If those states become nuclear capable, this this may give Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Myanmar the excuse to also invest in nuclear capabilities. We then have a highly nuclear region with some very unstable and irrational governments.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Montey wrote:I don't think there is any easy answer to any of this.

My current feeling is that this is about avoiding sparking a new nuclear arms race.

If Nth.Korea becomes a full nuclear weapons enabled state then this pretty much compels their neighbours to build their own nuclear "deterrent". This then makes Sth.Korea, Japan, China (who is already), and possibly Taiwan have to invest in nuclear capabilities. If those states become nuclear capable, this this may give Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Myanmar the excuse to also invest in nuclear capabilities. We then have a highly nuclear region with some very unstable and irrational governments.

Like the US :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

The US wants no one to have nukes but themselves. This is sabre rattling and nothing more.

The reality for North Korea is, where are the US Ohio class SSBN's? The US have 14 Ohio's and that's where a US nuclear strike comes from, not bombers or the missile silo's in Kanas ect... The Ohio's carry 24 missiles each with 8 475 kiloton warheads. The bombs dropped on Japan were 15 kiloton bombs. The test North Korea carried out was 100 to 130 kilotons.

Are they really that stupid to try?
Minister for Religious Genocide.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

The USSR Tsar Bomba 100 Mt bomb has quite a blast radius...

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I did the 455 kt over Pyongyang and get 932000 dead and over a million casualties. Just from one war head.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

:rofl:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Muppet

Post by Muppet »

I'm already sick of the beat up the politicians and the media are doing about this. If i listened long enough I'd be home diggin' me bomb shelter now.

Fucking dickheads