quick question.

LFS chat
c.j
Midget Wanker

quick question.

Post by c.j »

I am using my g/f's laptop.

I have put a copy of lfs on it. I found it on my portable hdd. Its only patched to S2T.

I cant get it to unlock, so is there anyway I can do that? It wont connect to the master server, I am guessing because there isnt a master server using T anymore?

I have a copy of LFS S1 on there, so I can muck around with that. I am just using a mouse so its not for sheep stations, lol.. and I am no Takumi. :fall:

Cheers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
petey

Re: quick question.

Post by petey »

Is it impossible to update it ?
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

no lol... My 'net' connection is thru my phone. Irs fast but i dont have much quota.

;)
petey

Post by petey »

Fair enough.

To be honest I wouldn't have thought the unlocking server (web server) would be relevant to your LFS version but I could quite easily be wrong. Tried turning off firewalls etc. ?

I'm pretty certain it will be a connection issue rather than the version of LFS you are using.

The master server might have even been down for a while, happened to me the other week and had myself a bit worried too.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

ok, ill have another go tonight.
Cheers Petey

;)
Gusto

Post by Gusto »

I found the same problem the other day when I tried unlocking an old copy of S1. The servers have changed such that you can basically only unlock the latest version (or a recent patch). Which means I'll never be able to drive the S1 vehicles under S1 physics again.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Yeah, I have been trying to get it for the last couple of weeks. S1 runs better on the Laptop than S2 A. So I thought I would play with that... no effin' go with the juice flow on unlocking it.

;)