CGo Ladder

LFS chat
Unforgiven

CGo Ladder

Post by Unforgiven »

Just incase anyones interested Cybergamer are running a LFS ladder.

Show Em who's boss

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/lfs/ladder/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They should make sham wow stubbie holders so if ya spill ya beer you can soak it straight up and put it back in the stubbie
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: CGo Ladder

Post by wobblysauce »

bumpage..

well so far there are 6 teams.. but there needs to be 8 teams for the 2v2 to commence.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

wobblysauce wrote:bumpage..

well so far there are 6 teams.. but there needs to be 8 teams for the 2v2 to commence.
It started off as needing 20 teams to start
They should make sham wow stubbie holders so if ya spill ya beer you can soak it straight up and put it back in the stubbie
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

well.. we could get our 'ARSE' in gear and make a few teams and bum rush the competition. Being that the minimum amount to get it working is 4 more people(2 teams).
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

just need to get into my new house first + internet connection and I'll be in then for sho (yes I said for sho, homie talk intended)