Anyone remember the driver swap series?

LFS chat
Mr.Ferret

Anyone remember the driver swap series?

Post by Mr.Ferret »

Hey guys i remember a few years ago there was a series run in the xfg and xrg in which you would have a team of 3 to both cars with all 3 drivers driving each car once.

It was damn fun, i remembered it when telling a friend about the LFS days a week or two ago, and was wondering if anyone would be up for staging another one of race like this?
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
Scottie

Re: Anyone remember the driver swap series?

Post by Scottie »

I drove in a driver swap race last month or so with MNR, was great to have a good ol LFS race!

I'd be up for one again.
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

Yeah, MNR recently ran one where you swapped between the FZ5 and the RAC. :yikes:

It was pretty cool.
:teach:
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

Mr.Ferret wrote:Hey guys i remember a few years ago there was a series run in the xfg and xrg in which you would have a team of 3 to both cars with all 3 drivers driving each car once.

It was damn fun, i remembered it when telling a friend about the LFS days a week or two ago, and was wondering if anyone would be up for staging another one of race like this?
Was one of those races around FE Green? I remember filling in for R8's team and receiving numerous offers from other competitors to bin it in the chicane. :D
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Sambo wrote:Was one of those races around FE Green? I remember filling in for R8's team and receiving numerous offers from other competitors to bin it in the chicane. :D
Glad you didn't. Team Explosion went on to win the series!!
doug99

Post by doug99 »

Driver Swap is something that will happen again this year - not sure when exactly but at least by the middle of the year. Of course anyone here is more than welcome to swing by and join in on Mondays - hopefully some of the series will appeal to those that want to reminisce.....