Post by slow069 »

Dr. Pain wrote:
slow069 wrote:55% discount on mudrunner if you owned the original spintires

Now Pcars needs to have a look at these guys
They know how to look after people

Hey Norbs

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I think Norbs would say....

Last time I played Spintyres I got 4 trucks bogged and spent a good 1/2 hour dragging them out!
Dr
that is the strange part about the game
the challenge seems to be un bogging the vehicles you have gotten bogged
Boxhead and myself have wasted countless hours on this game and there is no real point to it
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999095303]Image[/url]
Dr. Pain

Re: SPINTIRES

Post by Dr. Pain »

Fuck it was funny last night. Slow and myself sat on top of Norbs like peak hour traffic so he couldn't get out of a river. Very colourful language :rofl:
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Come and join Box, Slow and I on a Sunday afternoon for 2 hours of blue language and laughs
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

norbs wrote:Come and join Box, Slow and I on a Sunday afternoon for 2 hours of blue language and laughs
It's well worth it when Norbs losses his shit :rofl:
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Focus Home Interactive (FHI) is bringing another free DLC pack to Spintires: Mudrunner. Sporting the name “Ridge” it will add a new map for sim off-roaders to explore sometime in May.
Unfortunately, FHI didn’t spill any details on what sort of terrain to expect. However, going off the name alone, we expect it takes players to a mountainous region.

In addition to the new map, players will also get two new vehicles to try out: the B-6A and D-538.
If you play Spintires: Mudrunner, you know that it does not use licensed vehicles. However, with a little digging and using the screenshot by FHI, we think we’ve figured it out.

The B-6A name bears a resemblance to the GAZ Tigr-6A. Used by the Russian military as a light troop transport, the Tigr is fairly similar to the American Humvee. Although unlike AM General and the Humvee, we just hope GAZ doesn’t decide it wants to sue.

The D-538 is presumably the vehicle in the image and based on the MAZ-538. This heavy-duty bulldozer should give players plenty of power to move heavy logs across the map.

Both vehicles will also come with new attachments. We aren’t sure what that means for the B-6A, but we hope a bulldozer blade makes its way onto the D-538. That would add a new element to the game by allowing players to fill in deep mud pits.

If the new trucks and maps weren’t enough, FHI gave us one more exciting bit of news. With the DLC, Mudrunner will get a new gameplay mode. Called “Scavenger” the mode gets rid of all the log collection stations. Instead, players will need to find randomly placed logs on their own and load them up with a crane.

In another tidbit from the update, progress on Mudrunner USA is coming along. Also, FHI is still exploring the possibility of bringing licensed vehicles to the expansion as well.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds (DLC) is now available on STEAM for $9.99 USD.
A brand new DLC map expansion for the curiously engaging Spintires Mudrunner has landed today on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Adding a substantial array of new content to the off road driving simulation (think American Truck Sim but in loads of mud), the American Wilds DLC brings to the title no less than nine new vehicles for players to enjoy from big name licenced manufacturers, and most certainly breathes new life into what is a very well put together and challenging driving simulation.
As well as new trucks, the latest DLC also adds two large map areas based on the areas of Montana and North Dakota in the United States, offering up a variety of difficult off and on road situations in which to traverse whilst delivering the various cargo loads within the game.
According to developers Focus Home Interactive, the new DLC will offer players the opportunity to "overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers, and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine. With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer".
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

This has flown under the radar...
Spintires - Chernobyl® is the ultimate eerie expansion for Spintires® & is available on STEAM for A$7.50

Dukester

smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Cool expansion thanks for the heads-up. The setting looks great - terrible fake Russian voiceover on the first one!
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »