EA Sports V8 Challenge 2003 Update

General game chat
Archie

EA Sports V8 Challenge 2003 Update

Post by Archie »

Yes... I know, it's a ridiculously old came..but I think it is freaking awesome...t'was my first ever V8 Racing game..

Anyway, I lost the game a while ago, and only recently got it back...but... there was this website where you could download a 2003 update, with the VY's and BA's... With the normal game, you could only edit the liveries on the cars, but with the update, you could edit the sponsors on the track, the roads, everything...it was great..

I lost the update.. I was wondering if anyone has the update, or knows where I could get one...

Any help would be great...thanks...
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: EA Sports V8 Challenge 2003 Update

Post by wobblysauce »

there was an update for it ?
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Wasn't it project blueprint or something??

Ahhh V8c memories... Far too much time wasted climbing up nibs v8 stats site. That site made the game last sooo much longer.

I got to 5th in the world in that game.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

hum.. thinking about this I went and re-installed V8 Supercabs/TOCA/Race Driver, with that a few mins later I remembered the controller issues and cant find a web site which has the patch that fixes it.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Archie

Post by Archie »

Yeah, it was Project Blueprint. I forgot what it was called...that might help with my searches. Still, if anyone here has it, it'd be a great help...

EDIT: I found this website: http://www.racerplanet.com/forum/archiv ... -6702.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I've emailed the email address of the guy that posted it...

Will keep you posted.

EDIT x2: I just got a reply....turns out the reply was from Yahoo telling me that the account has been disabled or discontinued...hmm...
Archie

Post by Archie »

I hate doing this - digging up a thread over 7 years old - but I'm just wondering if there is the extremely off chance that anyone has found this patch or any potential new members since I posted this?

Yes, I am aware there are many other newer, better games out now, but this one is nostalgic and is sentimental to me.