Star Citizen

General game chat
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: Star Citizen

Post by wobblysauce »

When 2d is sorted, then they should work on 3d.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

They're having a free fly week where anyone will be able to play the game, with different ships available to fly each day.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm ... ly-Details
From Nov 23 through Nov 30 you’ll have the chance to try out every flyable ship and operable vehicle in the game for free. Here’s how it works:

During the promotion, anyone can join Star Citizen’s Persistent Universe for free. You’ll be able to experience Star Citizen first-hand, but to get out there and start exploring, you’re gonna need a ship.

Starting on November 23rd, every day at 8am PST, a different ship manufacturer in the game will make its entire flyable fleet available for a 24-hour test flight period.
StanDaam

Post by StanDaam »

That Webcam Facerig is amazing tech, thank you Darren.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

New video from the guy that made the Lorville one.

NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

this is literatly the most unplayable game ever.

spend hours trying to get to a destination, to have a random broken leg bug kill you.

I get its in Alpha, but jesus christ
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Yeah 3.5 has been complete trash. So bad a lot of the regular twitch streamers stopped playing it. I tried 3.5.1 over the weekend but it didn't fix much. You don't lose upgraded components when claiming ships now, but I couldn't make any money in order to buy upgrades because the missions kept breaking. Gave up after I got trapped in Levski because I would just fall through the floor of all the lifts.

Hope they sort shit out with 3.6, but since it's less than a month away I don't have high hopes. Shame because I enjoyed 3.3 and 3.4 with the ship expo etc.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Damn. That sucks. I got stuck in an elevator in Levski and couldn't do anything, I went over the chat and someone come and got me out. Was hilarious.

It's my first time with the game it ran poor on my old 780gtx. I tried it once years ago and gave up due to the low fps. Since I grabbed a new gfx card I figured I'd try it.

It's fun. Real fun. I like the slow pace. Just not the brokenness.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

that series is pretty cool. bit disjointed but the last one definitely shows they are learning
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I seem to be playing this more than anything else lately despite the bugs. The visuals for the planets, moons and lagrange points are pretty incredible now.

Some sort of server wide event happening soon. Sounds like it will be something like the community goals in Elite.