The Last of Us

General game chat
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Re: The Last of Us

Post by Rots »

lol bugger.

This game is awesome, but fuck me it has some major issues. I had finished the game and was halfway through my second play through when it corrupted my save game and I couldn't play the game any more (wouldn't load saves, couldn't start a new game, unable to play from a chapter). Only way to get it to work was delete the save games/profile and start again. Grrrr...
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

I had one bug where I became invincible when I should have died. It was awesome until it didn't auto save or let you progress further at one stage. Restart fixed it. Other than that, it went pretty smooth for me. I did a manual saves every 30 minutes just in case it would stuff up.

I might have to give this game a replay on a harder setting. I can't imagine what the last chapter would be like, that was intense on normal difficulty. :yikes:
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I had heard the game played better on hard, so that's what I selected. It certainly challenged you with levels of ammo etc but the difficulty was spot on I reckon. Whenever I died (which was a lot) I'd generally get through it after a few shots.
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

[youtube] [/youtube]

Check out this guy :eyepop: . Hardest difficulty. Only goes into the final chapter with 5 rounds of ammo and only kills 2 people in the whole final chapter. Seriously awesome to watch!
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

Finally got around to finishing it just now.
Wow....
Best game I've played in a very long time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Steve
---
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Got to get back into it.

Im at the point where I found the bloke i was meant to find in the University, just after the sniper bullet and now im trying to escape with limited ammo. Taking a break doesn't help ones joystick aiming skills, or lack of. Give me a mouse god dammit.

Its been hard to find the time lately. Juggling 3 kids and trying to get my man cave reno complete, gaming has taken a back seat. Sux cos i have around 3k to build my new gaming rig but I just need to get thru these next few months and the twins will be out of the trying baby stage.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

KNAPPO wrote:Got to get back into it.

Im at the point where I found the bloke i was meant to find in the University, just after the sniper bullet and now im trying to escape with limited ammo. Taking a break doesn't help ones joystick aiming skills, or lack of. Give me a mouse god dammit.

Its been hard to find the time lately. Juggling 3 kids and trying to get my man cave reno complete, gaming has taken a back seat. Sux cos i have around 3k to build my new gaming rig but I just need to get thru these next few months and the twins will be out of the trying baby stage.

Whatever you do, don't actively look for any info on the game... Don't ruin it for yourself. :yes:

Thinking back.. It's probably up there in my top games of all time.
It's not often I actually finish games these days, I either get bored well before the end - or I just don't have the time.
So glad I made time for this one though!
Steve
---
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Yeah mate, whenever ive been stuck i have refused to look at YouTube with this game.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Yep, it was a good game, last part good on story, stupid on game play.

Think I only killed on person on the last part, stealthing the game was more fun the killing everything the next run through as the Ai are stupid when you know there patrol paths.

It is a pretending to be deep, but actually it is just a glorified excuse to blow peoples heads open.

Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

Very,very excited about the sequel. How theyre going to top the first one is beyond me. But theyve already got my $100