Automobilista Motorsports Simulator (Rieza Studios)

General game chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Automobilista Motorsports Simulator (Rieza Studios)

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios have officially announced their brand new Automobilista Motorsports Simulator...

Successor of Stock Car Extreme, new racing simulator by Reiza Studios will be free to all current owners of SCE

AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of an advanced racing simulator to deliver a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!

As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles to be found in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP F1 car; from drifting a Rallycross Evo X to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through time with historical and modern content including a sample from several decades of Grand Prix racing - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.

In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

SPECIAL OFFER - AUTOMOBILISTA free to everyone who owns Stock Car Extreme on Steam by January 5th!

AUTOMOBILISTA is an evolution of the project presented by Reiza´s successful crowdfunding campaign in July 2015. Originally proposed as an extensive free update to Stock Car Extreme, AMS has grown further to become a completely independent release from SCE - it will however remain free to everyone who bought Stock Car Extreme up until January 5th 2016.

Therefore if you already own SCE on Steam, AUTOMOBILISTA will become immediately available to you upon release!

SCE owners who have not yet activated their copy of Stock Car Extreme on Steam should do so before January 5th 2016 by retrieving their Stock Car Extreme Steam key here, and activating it on Steam. It is not necessary to install SCE on Steam - just have it activated there to ensure your free copy of AMS. This will have no effect on your SCE installation outside Steam, where serial numbers will remain functional (owners who had previously made the switch also have had their NonSteam Serial Numbers reactivated).

Upon launch, AUTOMOBILISTA will sell for US$ 39.99 so for those who don´t yet own Stock Car Extreme, this is a special opportunity to get both SCE now and simultaneously ensure a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA - all for the current price of Stock Car Extreme (currently selling for the special Steam holiday price of US$ 22.49 / R$ 89.99). This special offer is available only until 5th January 2016, as from January 6th 2016 onwards buying Stock Car Extreme will no longer warrant a free copy of AUTOMOBILISTA.

AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released exclusively on the Steam platform during Q1 2016.
Further information as it becomes available on http://www.game-automobilista.com
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Automobilista Motorsports Simulator (Rieza Studios)

Post by Duke »

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

To give us an idea of the graphical advancements players can expect from Automobilista, Reiza has released a comparison image showing the same scenes in both the current GSCE and this future title.
Dukester

renesis37

Post by renesis37 »

looking good. I hope the name change and updates bring them all they deserve.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

I agree RenZ. They are a very small team (smaller than the original KS-AC team) but produce some quality stuff.
I'm assuming this will be at least DX10 if not DX11 which will bring it up to par with the newer sim titles. So if the physics & AI stay the same or even improve then hopefully people will try it, like it, shout about it & get them more mainstream.
Their only issue might be how they implement online multi-player, if they even focus on that at all...?
Dukester

Shaun

Post by Shaun »

so from what i read do we have to do anything other than own gsce now?
Hello :aussie:
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Shaun wrote:so from what i read do we have to do anything other than own gsce now?
As long as your GSCE is on STEAM, then no. If it's not, then get a free STEAM key & activate it by the cut-off date.
Then you'll get AMS for free once it is released on STEAM. ;)
Dukester

Shaun

Re: RE: Re: Automobilista Motorsports Simulator (Rieza Studios)

Post by Shaun »

Duke wrote:
Shaun wrote:so from what i read do we have to do anything other than own gsce now?
As long as your GSCE is on STEAM, then no. If it's not, then get a free STEAM key & activate it by the cut-off date.
Then you'll get AMS for free once it is released on STEAM. ;)
Cool i thought that was the case. Mine is installed through steam already. Cheers

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

i dont have GSCE only GSC. so pfft. I used to talk to some guys ages ago who developed GSC and the conditions that they were given were not good.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

This basically covers what the press release states but in a verbal way with some GSCE footage tied in.
Remember you only have to the Jan 5th to buy/activate your copy in STEAM. ;)

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios are happy to confirm that AUTOMOBILISTA - Motorsports Simulator will be released on Steam very soon.
Upon launch, the game will sell for US$ 39.99, but for those who owned SCE on Steam prior to 5th Jan 2015, the new game will become immediately available to you for free upon release!
For now we would like to share with you all some details of what is under the hood of AMS:

Elite Brazilian Series:
As a greatly revamped successor to Stock Car Extreme, the new game continues to simulate elite Brazilian auto racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

GP Racing Heritage
Experience several generations of GP racing with a sample series based on regulations from each decade since the 70s – From V8 DFVs to high-revving screaming V12 and V10, to the high-tech turbo V6 of the modern era, AMS has them all.

Diverse Racing disciplines and Venues
In addition to the comprehensively upgraded content from Stock Car Extreme, AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign. You will be able to go from a casual rental kart heat to drifting a Mitsubishi Evo X around rallycross tracks, from jumping ramps in a Supertruck to mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee, and from trading paints in frantic Mini Challenge races to gruelling 24h multi-class endurance races. All of this and much more packed into a single racing simulator.

Pure Simulation – Pure Fun
These are some of the features that make AMS stand out as a purebred racing simulator
Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates (vs 360 Hz &100 Hz respectively in SCE) grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps, custom road properties and air density according to its location and altitude
Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience

Quality Single & Multiplayer Racing
Racing with the AI cars in Stock Car Extreme is already widely regarded as one of the best in a racing game, and in AMS it has been further improved to provide a quality racing challenge in any conditions and for all skill levels.
The multiplayer code from ISIMotor in turn ensures one of the most reliable network experiences in sim racing

Accessible Sim Racing
A nicely streamlined 1080p UI allows users to quickly choose a game mode, pick a car and track, set up a session up and hit the track within a few clicks. The thoroughly optimized graphics provide users with the fluid frame rates required for a great sim racing experience even with a mid-level PC.

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

One of the racing disciplines featured in Reiza’s Automobilista is Rallycross. To show us how much fun an offroad session in Automobilista can be, YouTube’r and Simracer DigiProst demonstrates a rallycross session driving the Mitsubishi Lancer X. (beta version)
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Dukester

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Released this weekend?
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

I had zero interest in this sim until now.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

First i've really heard of it. Looks interesting. Where is it likely to be on the sim scale from NFS - AC? Oculus support?
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

If you believe Renz it's got the best tyre simulation in the biz.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Thought about, then realised I have enough Sims and some that I don't even play (pCars)
renesis37

Post by renesis37 »

DexterPunk wrote:First i've really heard of it. Looks interesting. Where is it likely to be on the sim scale from NFS - AC? Oculus support?
The true scale is from NFS - to GSCE/Automobilista :lol:

iR's F1 car is probably the best simulation out there though.. their other cars are shit because of the tyres. Some AC cars are pretty good too from a tyre/limit feel standpoint.. though that number is diminishing as they introduce the new rubbish tyre model.

Rieza have physics guru Niels so Automobilista should feel near perfect to drive, I just hope they make the new interface nice because GSCE is crap.. I have access to the beta and will be trying it tonight :D

Reiza, in an interview with a website have said they will be looking at rift/VR support but not until long after they have been released.. The main issue I can see is their engine is stuck on DX9 from what I know (which isn't much TBH).
renesis37

Post by renesis37 »

A bit long winded but worth watching if you are interested... ARSE should do a series in this thing if enough people get the game.

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: RE: Re: Automobilista Motorsports Simulator (Rieza Studios)

Post by Duke »

renesis37 wrote:A bit long winded but worth watching if you are interested... ARSE should do a series in this thing if enough people get the game.
Hell yeah, they look like mega fun. :D
Dukester

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

renesis37 wrote: The main issue I can see is their engine is stuck on DX9 from what I know (which isn't much TBH).
It looks a bit like a GMotor engine.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

DexterPunk wrote:It looks a bit like a GMotor engine.

Because it is.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

i'm going to buy it just for the Super Trucks, that looks wicked fun.