Valentino Rossi - The Game

General game chat
c.j
Midget Wanker

Valentino Rossi - The Game

Post by c.j »

This has the potential to be just shit... But, I am hoping it isn't.

http://motogpvideogame.com/

It is the newest release of the MotoGP official game, with a weird title. The others have been meh, 10 mins in moto 3 I was already fastest around Brno on "Simulation" setting. And on a Mahindra. I was hoping to try it before I commit to a purchase, hopefully the extra weight of having VR put his name to it will mean they have tightened the game model up.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Valentino Rossi - The Game

Post by Duke »

Here you go c.j. Turns out it's just MotoGP 2016 renamed in honour of the man Rossi.
Italian game developer Milestone and publisher PQube have posted the official 2016 MotoGP game trailer. In honor of Valentino Rossi’s career, the new MotoGP title will be retitled to ” Valentino Rossi The Game”.

The Italian MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi is undoubtedly one of the most successful motorcycle racers of all time. He dominated the MotoGP championships for years earning nine world Championship titles. It is safe to say that the yellow number 46 is a living legend.

MotoGP 2016 the game will bring you the usual content and gaming modes you’d expect from a new Official MotoGP title such as all the bikes and every rider in each class of the 2016 MotoGP Season. Besides the regular content, the game will also feature game elements based around Valentino Rossi’s racing career from its beginnings to the present day. With new game modes such as Drift, Rally, Flat Track and R1M racing, Milestone Studios calls it “the most complete MotoGP game ever”.

The game is scheduled to become available on 16 June 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC / Steam
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

In the mean time you could check out DUCATI - 90th Anniversary from the same dev Milestone. It's a spin-off from their Ride title.

Dukester

c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Watched some really buggy video's of the game. I will wait until it's been out for a bit and avoid the $100 price tag
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

c.j wrote:Watched some really buggy video's of the game. I will wait until it's been out for a bit and avoid the $100 price tag
Say What, $100. Are they serious...? :yikes:
Dukester

Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Surely you can pick it up from cdkeys or ozgameshop cheaper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie:
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The latest MotoGP title was released last week, and ISTRV was all over it with three Test Drives of Valentino Rossi The Game from Milestone. While singling out a star athlete to represent the whole series is nothing new – aka Tiger Woods games – Milestone’s version of this is more than naming rights deep. In Valentino Rossi The Game, you get to be Valentino and ride and drive the two and four wheel vehicles from his life.
From kicking off the Career mode dirt bike flat trackig, to drfting a 2005 Ford Mustang, to playing 17 year old Rossi on a 125 cc at Brno. If nothing else, you have to say that there’s plenty of variety…

Dukester