Empyrion - Galactic Survival

General game chat
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Post by wobblysauce »

Empyrion - Galactic Survival is a 3D open world, space survival adventure in which you can fly across space and land on planets. Build, explore, fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers.

$9.99 USD

Was on Kickstarter.. and it is a bit like.. Elite Dangerous, Space Engineers, Kerbal Space Program, Universe sandbox, Stellaris, NMS and Minecraft, but more like Space Engineers with better plants.

Some game play, to help speed things along.

Up to P37

Up to P6

Start is crash landed in a Pod and need to work your way back to space by mining and building.. Slow start with the resource gathering and building of the base, and can get attacked early on a bad seed.. but that is par for the course.
Last edited by wobblysauce on Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
richo

Re: Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Post by richo »

Space Rust!
[]D [] []v[] []D
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I tried it a while ago and ended up getting a refund. Has it changed much lately or is it still alpha stages?
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

Darren, what time? like it was the kickstarter release.

Number of changes.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Just had a look and it was a year ago, so the same as the 2nd half of that video.

Might have to give it another go if I can find a group to coop with.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

Like Minecraft.. play around with the seeds.

Oh and Raptors and big guys with spears.. best to be avoided when you start off.. unless you are ok with dying a few times to get your meat..

Mining you can use both Left/Right mouse button to mine fast.. same resources, Left is big, right is small.. precise. if you wanted to make tunnels.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ