Overwatch

General game chat
Dr. Pain

Overwatch

Post by Dr. Pain »

I just got it and have been enjoying it so far. I missed out on the beta as I forgot about it. Only beating up bots to learn. I've been having success with Mercy. Just follow an offensive class and provide heals and a damage buff. Watch them smoke all the bots at once. I'm not the best at FPS but this way I can feel like I'm contributing rather than just making up numbers.

I use to play Unreal Tournament a lot and Quake 2 WMD and so far getting that same fun feeling. :)

https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/
Minister for Religious Genocide.
wabbit

Re: Overwatch

Post by wabbit »

I love this game. It's one of those top tier games for me. It's got the team work and the easy to play hard to master feel. Each character has 3-5 counters. You really need to play as a team, you need to communicate. They're match making system is almost always spot on/fantastic. I've had so many games where we either just, and I just just lost or vice versa.

Meh, it's just a game I really enjoy. I often play with two other friends :)
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Played the beta and loved it but as I was moving house soon I didn't want to commit. Now I've got an established setup for the pc I have finally bought it. Now it's time to practice before the next season kicks off
Hello :aussie:
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Blizzard have done it again :) A new character for Overwatch and a really good movie to announce her. I am really looking forward to this! :vibes:

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

They added a feature to save your special play of the game moments, and yes I did feel mighty beating up these bots