General game chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Logitech Acquires Saitek From MadCatz!

Post by Duke »

LOGITECH ACQUIRES SAITEK SIMULATION PRODUCT LINE FROM MAD CATZ
Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:30 pm PDT

LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that it has acquired Mad Catz Interactive Inc.’s (NYSE MKT: MCZ) Saitek® brand and the Saitek line of flight and space simulation game controller assets for $13 million in cash.

Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech said: “We’re pleased with this tuck-in acquisition of the Saitek product portfolio. The Saitek product line complements our market-leading portfolio of Logitech G gaming products, including simulation products like our G29 and G920 Driving Force steering wheels, and expands our leadership position at a very exciting time for gaming.”

This asset acquisition is not considered material to Logitech’s quarterly or full-year financial results.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: Logitech Acquires Saitek From MadCatz!

Post by wobblysauce »

New HOTAS anybody?
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Shonky

Re: Logitech Acquires Saitek From MadCatz!

Post by Shonky »

Meh..CH products FTW!