******** Spoiler reminder ********

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

Bauer

Re: ******** Spoiler reminder ********

Post by Bauer »

Did he win? oh god, why didnt someone tell me!!

And I thought you blokes in NSW had shit memories from eating bad cockroaches when you were young? Or is that only out west?
--------------
Stu
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

It's V8s, I wouldn't have a clue! :-)
eek
Bauer

******** Spoiler reminder ********

Post by Bauer »

The golden age of social media hey. Spoilers are like pussy to a black rapper.

This year I have chosen to not follow drivers or teams (more on this one is a sec) or even news sites as my passion for watching races comes from not knowing a result. I used to read speedcafe every day. Not anymore.

I don’t watch the races live anymore but have had the luxury due to COVID of working from home. I have a tv mounted above and just behind my work monitors and have the racing on first thing Monday morning.

I usually don’t read Facebook until after the race has been watched but this last weekend was a ripper to have been able to avoid all news. It was everywhere. McLaren have always been the only team I follow and still do and if I was going to have a race result spoilt by that then so be it and I thought it would have been Lando.

It really is an each to their own argument but gee I enjoy not knowing.

Also funny that racing is the only sport I can happily not watch live. I can’t do it with footy or cricket as much as I enjoy watching both. Probably comes from years of not having a choice. I remember Sandown airing in tassie at 11pm or something one year.

Anyway, hope you are all well and if you ever spoilt a race result for me in the past, I still love you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
--------------
Stu