ARSE down. Some posts lost.

ARSE News, rules and important stuff
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

ARSE down. Some posts lost.

Post by norbs »

Hey all,

as some of you may have noticed, the forums were down earlier today. Now depending on who I spoke to at Bluehost, depends on what story I got told. Bad user using up server resources or we were hacked.

It looks like we lost a few posts from earlier today, just in case you were wondering.

All looks good again now.

Thanks,

norbs
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Re: ARSE down. Some posts lost.

Post by bengatta »

Did they mention any of the maintenance they had been doing recently....

They keep sending me email to expect some interruptions...

As an expert understanderererer of all things IT... Meant jack shyte to me... So I ignored it...

The people who host the sites on my server all appear to be OK at the moment. I just checked the sites, they all seem up and running...

I find it funny sites like this may get hacked, it's not that they could, it's more like why bother... Clearly schoolboy bullyness and playground antics have real commercial value in the real world... :)

Or maybe they are in need of some quality data set ups for online Lada racing... :)
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

All about dat Arse.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

Thanks for the support guys!