nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Donated :)
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Yup, paypal donations are a great idea mate...

Fairly easy to set up too..

Get it up soon, and lets keep this ball rolling... :yes:

Fuck google
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Sin wrote:Yup, paypal donations are a great idea mate...

Fairly easy to set up too..

Get it up soon, and lets keep this ball rolling... :yes:

Fuck google
I hope it is already there at the top left of the main page. :) Let me know if it isnt.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Montey

Post by Montey »

Confirmed as working. :P
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Just wanted to say thanks for all the donations. We are right for at least 18 months or more now.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

:soap: I've just joined the forum so excuse me for resurrecting an old thread (but it should be kept in the lime light anyway).
I've recently signed up with a couple of racing forums since I got broadband, and I have donated to all of them.
You ARSE guys can be so anal :smackbum: . I think the $1 suggestion was just given as an example to let you know how little it costs. If you can afford $10 (or more) give it, if you can't afford anything well that's a shame, but donating is not compulsory, so don't feel too bad, someone elses $10 donation will cover you.

Thank you for your attention, I'm off to donate. :bolt:
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

eh =/ Welcome to the forums
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Professor Fate wrote::soap: I've just joined the forum so excuse me for resurrecting an old thread (but it should be kept in the lime light anyway).
I've recently signed up with a couple of racing forums since I got broadband, and I have donated to all of them.
You ARSE guys can be so anal :smackbum: . I think the $1 suggestion was just given as an example to let you know how little it costs. If you can afford $10 (or more) give it, if you can't afford anything well that's a shame, but donating is not compulsory, so don't feel too bad, someone elses $10 donation will cover you.

Thank you for your attention, I'm off to donate. :bolt:
Welcome aboard. I'm sure the donation will be appreciated. But the clarification of what is and is not an acceptable donation should be left to the individuals discretion.
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

[quote="Hz-Lab

Welcome aboard. I'm sure the donation will be appreciated. But the clarification of what is and is not an acceptable donation should be left to the individuals discretion.[/quote]

I know what your saying, perhaps I should have said "Whatever you can afford". I read the thread from the start, and I just thought the whole discussion was bogged down on the $1 thing (using Pay Pal for a dollar etc. etc.). That's all I was getting at. Please accept my humblest apologies.