VMAs 2013

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

VMAs 2013

Post by wobblysauce »

Did any one watch the VMAs?

This is a good overview.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... anity.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards may have come and gone, but they'll live on in infamy thanks to a plethora of GIFs that have already cropped up on the internet. Why let memories of Miley Cyrus twerking, NSYNC reuniting and Taylor Swift cursing fade away when we can relive them anytime we want?

Journey back into the Barclays Center, won't you?

In the pre-show, Danity Kane reunited on the carpet to announce their new music, and the world responded, 'Who is Danity Kane?"

The evening officially began at 9 p.m. ET with Lady Gaga's performance of "Applause." Or was it Humpty Dumpty?

One Direction presented Best Pop Video and T.Swift was not buying anything that Harry Styles was selling. We'll let you guess what shade she's throwing.

MTV's menacing threats to the population of Brooklyn that Miley Cyrus was coming for them proved true when the diva took the stage with Robin Thicke to twerk for her life.

Not everyone in the audience was into it, to say the least. Will Smith and family (in the house because why not?) were especially bewildered. Scientology does not approve of the twerk, it would seem.

Miley and Beetlejuice Robin got a little too close for comfort. "Blurred Lines," indeed.

After a week's worth of rumors about an impending NSYNC reunion during his performance, Justin Timberlake took the stage as part of his Michael Jackson Video Vanguard honor.

While fans held their breath for the teased reunion, JT performed for a solid ten minutes on his own. But then it happened. The boys joined Justin and all was right with the world.

Mother Monster got down with her bad self as the boys sang "Bye Bye Bye," while keeping her goodies in that shell bra. Too bad they only took the stage for 110 seconds. Literally.

Ms. Swift pretty much danced the entire time proving two things: 1. She really enjoys all sorts of music and 2. She really knows how to make sure she's on camera as much as possible.

Finally, it was time for the much-touted Katy Perry performance to close the show. Performing beneath the Brooklyn Bridge because the night wasn't random enough yet, Perry "Roar"-ed in a boxing ring, doing her best "Million Dollar Baby," while my Uncle Morty gave her a champion belt. Game over? Maybe. Show over? Definitely. Thankfully.

Did you enjoy this year's MTV Video Music Awards?

[youtube] [/youtube]
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Re: VMAs 2013

Post by Big Kev »

Funny how the USA was outraged by Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction but they seem fine with Miley Cyrus basically lap dancing on a family awards show :)
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

5 years later, their predictions came true.

[youtube] [/youtube]
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

wobblysauce wrote:Did any one watch the VMAs?

i'm not a 14 year old girl, so no, i did not.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

w00dsy wrote:
wobblysauce wrote:Did any one watch the VMAs?

i'm not a 14 year old girl, so no, i did not.
Since when?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

A US parental advisory board has lodged a complaint.
One of the people on the board is her dad Billy Ray Cyrus :)
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

Yes it was.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ