Introducing Redline SimRacers

ISI's new sim rFactor
[RSR] Shags

Introducing Redline SimRacers

Post by [RSR] Shags »

Redline SimRacers is Re-cruiting now, And we want you to join us!

Introducing, Redline Sim Racers.

We are proud to announce the launch of our new energetic rFactor community.

Go to http://www.redlinesimracers.com to check us out! You will need to register @ the Website, and then also re-register again @ the forum to gain for forum access...

The website itself is still in a slight WIP state, however all that is required for now is completely functional, some links are in a "Content coming soon" state,
but will be all updated as time goes by so please just ignore those for now....

Team Redline is recruiting new members who will commit to racing with us on a weekly basis for our organized championship seasons using V8 Supercars, Champ Cars, and Le Mans Series cars.

We think that today, to make a solid go of a racing team in Australia, you need to listen to your members, and offer something a little different, we are going to be very selective with memberships...
That is, that with Team Redline, we will be trying deftly to only recruit the kind of members whom prove themselves to be friendly, pro-active, reliable, and overly supportive being seen in the server regularly racing with other members.

Associate members from other clan/leagues or teams are welcome, All of whom are free to join using existing tags, so if that is you, please do join and keep in touch with us as well!

We hope you all like the site we have made, and If you are interested in racing with us, Please, JOIN UP.

We look forward too seeing some of you on the track :nod:
Kind Regards, Phill Routledge. www.redlinesimracers.com
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime

Re: Introducing Redline SimRacers

Post by Cutter »

Good luck Phill, hope you get a few bites from here, I may be one once work settles down.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Rockhampton is HELL :P

Good luck mate ;)
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
[RSR] Shags

Post by [RSR] Shags »

Cutter wrote:Good luck Phill, hope you get a few bites from here, I may be one once work settles down.
Cutter you would be more than welcomed. Sincerely we would like to see a few members from pplz from here join up.

Santaria wrote:Rockhampton is HELL :P Good luck mate ;)
Yes it is. But TB H I dont mind it...Lucky for me I actually live in Gracemere :vibes: :eyepop:

Cmon fellas head on over and sign on up for a spin. :kangaroo:
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

really nice mod when you get your wheel dialed in right , tho i am not sure if i am going to be home on the day, but i normaly race with the EAOutlasws
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
[RSR] Shags

Post by [RSR] Shags »

wobblysauce wrote:really nice mod when you get your wheel dialed in right , tho i am not sure if i am going to be home on the day, but i normaly race with the EAOutlasws
Anytime you can race with us wobbles would be amazing, we would love to have you represent with us mate.....