F1 RFT 2010

ISI's new sim rFactor
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

F1 RFT 2010

Post by wobblysauce »

As I posted in the Codemasters topic about it I will make a topic of its own for those that asked me.

There not a glossy as the Codemaster being that it is still rFactor, but it is right up there for rF mods. great tracks and monza race with 29 people is intense

The F1 mod and the Tracks used.

F1RFT 2010 ( 377 MB )
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... RFT%202010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
just pick one of the links from below

F1 2009 Track pack ( 625.14 MB )
http://f1rft.110mb.com/portfolio.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube] [/youtube]
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
WizardHat

Re: F1 RFT 2010

Post by WizardHat »

Looks pretty good. Might download that when I get home tonight.

Love the sparks flying everywhere in the video :P
The only thing we really need is a good tune, good view & a good brew.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

I quite like it, there are plenty of servers running the mod with lots of people in them.

as the next track is Singtel Singapore Grand Prix
[youtube] [/youtube]
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Grabbed it when I saw ya post the other day, had my first go last night when I got back from Sydney.

Liked it, Its not too challenging to do a decent lap time, but it gets hard to get it perfect.. which is good
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

hehe.. if you want a good lap time you wont be using the default setup. but there a good starting point to get used of the tracks, gearing is the easiest way to get faster when making a set.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Do you have a direct link to the download wobbly? I cant find it on rfactor central?
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

hum.. it was a direct link, it has been moved by the looks

quick google later.. from the F1 RFT main page
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Thanks mate :yes: