Need a co-driver

ISI's new sim rFactor
SeVeN

Need a co-driver

Post by SeVeN »

Hey guys been a while since ive posted anything been quite busy lately.

Any way i need a co driver for 2 endurance races this weekend and last weekend of october im currently taking part in the racedepartment.com World V8 supercars league and need a co-driver by saturday for the Phillip island race
and for Bathurst in a couple of weeks. if any of you guys are interested please let me know ASAP

If you want to add me to msn my email is maggot_corps7@hotmail.com
you can also email me if you dont have msn or PM me here or if your a Racedepartment member my name on the forums is James Scanlan
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: Need a co-driver

Post by NeilPearson »

im keen, though im not free this weekend. When is the bathurst race and for how long? added you to MSN.
SeVeN

Post by SeVeN »

thanks bud.

Also forgot to mention guys the league is a european league and the start times are rather late at night qualy starts at 2am lol :yikes: .
i know that will reduce the numbers dramatically lol.
SeVeN

Post by SeVeN »

ok so looks like neil will be running bathurst with me now i just need a co driver for this saturday for phillip island
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

what's the details for this weekend's one?
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Just reinstalled it, couldn't find my old setups but as stock it is a real handful.

GT

Code: Select all

Date 	     Event/Track	                 Time	    Laps/Duration	  Distance
2011-10-08	Australia V8:Phillip Island 	15:30:00	90 laps	        400.230 km
http://www.racedepartment.com/leagues/l ... enu=season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
SeVeN

Post by SeVeN »

if your up for it GT add me to msn and ill fill you in on all the details the main ones are it starts 2 am (saturday night\sunday morning which ever one) our time well qualy does any way track is phillip island V8 supercars 90 laps
driver swaps will need to be done.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

I'll let you know tonight if I'm available, depends on work (surprisingly, If i'm working sunday I'll be able to join you :P)
SeVeN

Post by SeVeN »

i wont be home tonight virus send me a pm and ill try and get online for a few moments at some point tonight if i can.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

GT didnt show, so a massivly drunk me filled in. oh god i dont remember driving but i know i got a warning for headlights. hah.

No idea where we finished once my 32 laps were up i went to pass out!
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

lol
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Fucking hate my internet :( My extreme apologies to SeVeN, glad he got someone to do a drive of some sorts
SeVeN

Post by SeVeN »

all good man as neil said he ended up filling in on the spot lol man that race was an absolute mess on my behalf lol team speak screwed up then i screwed up the driver swap and when the driver swap actually worked i hadn't loaded my setup so was running with default setup which put me down a whole 2 seconds slower than my average lol. Neil did a fantastic job especially for the state he was in lol. any way thanks for at least trying any way GT much appreciated man.