rFactor money cheat

ISI's new sim rFactor
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

rFactor money cheat

Post by w00dsy »

If you want a squillion dollars to upgrade all your cars, go into a chat screen, and type in ISI_BABYFACTORY and you'll suddenly have more money than you can spend.

:)
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Yep, and it will unlock all tracks too. Just remember you need to do it in both the open wheel and the SR series. :tilt:
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Aren't the tracks unlocked?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

w00dsy wrote:Aren't the tracks unlocked?
They are? Had assumed they weren't because when I was told the cheat I was told it would unlock all the tracks. They probably are then. :p
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Only arcade games have cheats... :p :lol:

LOL don't bite, I'm just being a beckmen :D
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

w00dsy wrote:Aren't the tracks unlocked?
No, but the street track isn't available for open wheelers (no loss really as it's crap) and the big oval isn't available for the SR cars (no loss really as ovals are crap :) ).

To change that, you have to edit the .gdb file in notepad in the track folder and change the filters line to have both series. It may cause online mismatches though. :)
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

oh yeah, I think I'd enjoy never seeing that 'city' track again, it's some very seriuos crap. Boring. Too narrow.
Not to mention idiotic.
Who in his sane mind would plan those corners with the flat concrete wall facing the oncoming traffic...
I know! It's there to make sure the smallest mistake will result in some very serious damage + traffic jam, as there's no way those behind can go around you if you hit one of those walls...it's a mass accident, really.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

ysu wrote:oh yeah, I think I'd enjoy never seeing that 'city' track again, it's some very seriuos crap. Boring. Too narrow.
Not to mention idiotic.
Who in his sane mind would plan those corners with the flat concrete wall facing the oncoming traffic...
I know! It's there to make sure the smallest mistake will result in some very serious damage + traffic jam, as there's no way those behind can go around you if you hit one of those walls...it's a mass accident, really.
quite true, but who in six months time is actually going to be racing that track!!!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

r8response wrote:
ysu wrote:oh yeah, I think I'd enjoy never seeing that 'city' track again, it's some very seriuos crap. Boring. Too narrow.
Not to mention idiotic.
quite true, but who in six months time is actually going to be racing that track!!!
I won't race it tomorrow ;-)
got the new track, plus d/l-ed some series files and replacing each and every friggin entry in them. I may even delete it from the HDD :-)))
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I might have to reconsider that city track. Did 10 lappers last night in the F3's with 15-20 on the server and it was good fun. So much fun we did about 3 races. :)
vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Re: rFactor money cheat

Post by vipergod »

Way late on this one but for the life of me i cannot get this cheat to work
i dont seem to be able to type in a chat screen ????????????????????????
I don't care what ya say GPL still rocks
Bauer

Re: rFactor money cheat

Post by Bauer »

enter any single race session Dion. then from the menu you would press 'race' from, type the cheat into the chat window at the lower left of the screen
--------------
Stu