pixelboy

Round 4 - 26th Jan

Post by pixelboy »

Server will be set up with PW of : seventies

Norbs might join us after he he recieves his OA from Lil Johnny
eek
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

What time must I be on the server by? Am going out in a tick (just around the corner) but may not be back until 7pm Adelaide time.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Hey norbs - any chance you could knock up a skin for a hopeless old bugger please?
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Dunno mate.. 8.30 syd time init?

Who's runign this show?? I just want another beer!
eek
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

pixelboy wrote:Dunno mate.. 8.30 syd time init?

Who's runign this show?? I just want another beer!
Welll becasue Telstra did my line speed change yesterday, I am fucked. Net is up for 8 mins at a time at.

Have fun guys.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

Well, that was probably the best car/track combo us old farts have raced so far.. had a blast, even managed to stay out of trouble most of the time (a good thing since I'd been on the "lemonades" for most of the day).

Kudos to Boxy for the win, and Macca for making a fantastic effort, including staying out of my way :yes:

Let's do that again! :lol:
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Was an awesome race that one, need to re-run that combo just so Norbs could experience it. :D

Well done Boxhead for the win and well done Pix for 3rd.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Yeah that was fun.. well done all..
eek
macca
Founder
Founder

Post by macca »

EzyRider wrote:Kudos to Boxy for the win, and Macca for making a fantastic effort, including staying out of my way :yes:

:lol:
lol, only to get in somebody elses way I'm sure, but that was fun :yes:

thx for running it Pix
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedmacca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
norbs

Post by norbs »

Glad you guys like it. I'm going to kick some Telstra ARSE tomorrow. My net connection is still stuffed. :(
EzyRider

Post by EzyRider »

I still think we need to re-run that event so Norbs gets a chance to get in our way :lol:
macca wrote:
EzyRider wrote:Kudos to Boxy for the win, and Macca for making a fantastic effort, including staying out of my way :yes:

:lol:
lol, only to get in somebody elses way I'm sure, but that was fun :yes:
Nah dude, you were fantastic when you were getting blue-flagged.. most seasoned drivers will still try to persist in staying on their line. You did the right thing, and it's a good thing to see on any server. Big thumbs up from me.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

I had a shocker and ended up retiring. I got a nudge in that first right hander and span on the grass while everyone else went off into the distance. Then rolled it in the hairpin, then went off again....

Got the shits and pulled the pin in frustration. Too much booze with dinner.

Nice drive by Macca though - I spectated in his car for most of the rest of the race. Nice driving mate.
macca
Founder
Founder

Post by macca »

That's a bugger Smiss, I wondered what happened to you, maybe we should run that Combo again so you & Norbs can have a run, I had a good time, thx all.
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedmacca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

i think i had my worst ever drive! :nod: was fun though :)

i fell off the track in my warm up lap during qualifying so on my hotlap i had no grip.. .. had a nice old spin at the end of the lap.. hmm.. oh well..

race start and into the first hairpin i lock up the rears and spin into the wall.. hmm.

i had some halfway decent pace though, so i caught a few guys and had a bit of a dice with them before losing my head and spining in the chicane. bugger it, i'll pit and get that out of the way. get into the pits and realise i had my pit settings from the last AAL race still so it changed all the tyres and took an eternity.. grr.

back on the track and i was flying. got into the groove of things and was setting some nice times.. only to blow outthe front right entering the final corner complex.. crap.. oh well.. need to pit and fix that. Oh crap, i hadn't changed the pit settings still.. waiting, waiting.. :)

once again on the track for the final few laps.. macca ahead of me.. :scratch:
i was taking chunks of time out of his lead, and i suspect there might have been a spin in there that helped my cause .. caught him on my final lap.. tagged him in the first chicane.. oops. trailed him through to the final corner complex where had a bit of a go at him.. tagged him again.. double oops :rolleyes:

i had the pace, but no consistency.. good fun though :)

CLP
Crankcase

Post by Crankcase »

Shit..............................forgot all about.
Might have been something to my liquid consumpation during the arvo :eek:
Beer is very good for you
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

macca wrote:That's a bugger Smiss, I wondered what happened to you, maybe we should run that Combo again so you & Norbs can have a run, I had a good time, thx all.
I'm all for that - it's an enjoyable car and track combo. Such a nice car under brakes for such a big powerful mother.
norbs

Post by norbs »

Im all for it too. Once this bloody net connection is healed.