Rnd 5 results.

Old Blokes LFS Comp discussion.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Rnd 5 results.

Post by norbs »

Well, it was a poor turn out. Smiss had a birthday and Macca doesnt have a wheel, so where were the rest of you old farts.

The 1st 3 laps were unbelievably tense for me. Then Pix had a spin. It was Box Matti and myself. The lead swapped around a few times and Box only stayed behind beacuse he couldnt find a safe way past.

I had to pit early. Came in and got out and could see Matti and Box tussling for the lead.

Matti was next in and I managed to get in front of him. Then a little incident for me. I busted another finger off my shifter gate. A spin after I had to look what happened and it was Matti and Box to fight it out.

Matti had an off with a lap to go, but he was just to good on the night. I gave it 110% but to no avail.

Great racing guys.

Thanks for supporting the comp and we will do some 1 off races every now and then.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Best part of the night was those first few laps before Norbs pitted... you and Box would have the legs on the straight and I was bouncing over curbs and really gettin' it on trying to make it up on the infield section.

And then at the end Pix doing his commentary on screen was huge. I was too interested in what he was typing instead of concentrating on the road :rofl: and had a few moments trying to keep Box in my sights at least... but I wasn't gonna catch him easily.

In the end, Box too quick for everyone, and Norbs too slippery even for himself. I enjoyed that race... top fun.

Oh and can't forget big Pete... forgetting he was only an inch off the ground and not in the 4wd... trying to play in the sand ;)
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

How about my scorching hot lap for qually. :p
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

the words tankslapper, drift and blow up come to mind ;)
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Damn sand :)

Had caught pix up and passed him (nice spin pix) but then cocked it up unbelievably and went to make myself a sandcastle.

Thanx for a great series guys, thoroughly enjoyed myself and lookin forward to the next one.