Free to good home - P4 2.4Ghz CPU, mobo and video

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Shonky

Free to good home - P4 2.4Ghz CPU, mobo and video

Post by Shonky »

Hey folks, I stripped down an old system the other day while cleaning out the garage and I have the parts here for anyone who wants them as I have no use for them.

The CPU from memory is a P4 2.4Ghz, mobo is an Aopen AX4SG ii, there's a couple of 512mb sticks of DDR333 in it, and there's a Radeon 9800 pro as well.

If anyone wants it, it will just cost you the postage, otherwise I'll chuck it all out in a few days.

Yes, I know it needs a clean, I'll give the stuff a dust off before sending. :D
petey

Re: Free to good home - P4 2.4Ghz CPU, mobo and video

Post by petey »

Not all that long ago I had a system running on similar stuff. Really is outdated these days though. Fairly amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

I*ll grab it shonky. ill get a cheap case some hdds and i have a NAS.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

No problem Neil, I'll box it up and get a price on postage as soon as I get a chance.

Sent from my GT-I9100