FS: 64GB iPhone 4S Black

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

FS: 64GB iPhone 4S Black

Post by DexterPunk »

As the title says...

I have bought a new phone and don't need this anymore. If i don't sell it now, it will be forgotten, sit in a draw, and disappear into the void of even greater obsolescence. I may still have the box if it's wanted... I have charger and a couple of cables. There's barely a mark/scratch on it. It's always had a silicon case on it, and a screen protector... In the right light, on certain angles, you can sometimes see very light surface scratches on the back. But you have to try fairly hard to see them. Battery was starting to get a bit old, but still lasts the day if you aren't a mega facebook addict.

eBay completed listings suggests similar phones to this, unlocked, go for about $300... I'd be happy with $200 + postage.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: FS: 64GB iPhone 4S Black

Post by wobblysauce »

I just got a 32gig iP4 from fleebay $150 , though asking the house mate who dropped a number of beers on thier phone in its life.. would like it.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

No worries wobbles. Let me know. I sold the Nokia on Monash Uni's stalkerspace last time so I'll prob try there again if no one here wants it.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

My daughter just sold her black 4s 64gb to a girl from school for $150 so people are obviously still keen on them.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Dex, my house mate wants it.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Cool man. Want me to post it? Or you likely to be in/near Melbourne any time soon?