Scuba Sellout!

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Brett_S

Scuba Sellout!

Post by Brett_S »

Hi all, I'm selling off my Scuba gear and thought someone here might be interested. I'll leave it on here for a week and if no one wants it I'll put it up on OCAU or eBay.

All these items have had limited use and were cleaned thoroughly after the last dive.
Only thing you might consider doing is getting the regulator serviced at a dive shop before using it.

Further information or pictures are available on request.

Preference given to pickup offers - most of this stuff is heavy and expensive to post.

SEACSUB PRO 2000 SWS
Colour - Black
Size - Small
Condition - Excellent
Price - $320

I also have some lead shot and lead plates to go into the weight pockets which I can supply with the BC

Info Page & Size Chart
http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/ ... sws/6218/p

CRESSI ATLANTIS SEMIDRY WETSUIT 7MM
Colour - Black/Yellow
Size - L/4
Condition - Excellent
Price - $275

Info Page & Size Chart
http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/ ... an/13222/p

MARES DIVEBOOT 5MM TRILASTIC
Colour - Black/Grey
Size - 10
Condition - Good
Price $50

TUSA XPERTZOOM FINS
Colour - Black/Blue
Condition - Excellent
Price $100

MARES PUCK DIVE COMPUTER with DRAK USB INTERFACE
Condition - Good, scratch on face protector as shown
Price $200

CRESSI ELLIPSE BALANCED MC9 + MARES OCTOPUS MV YELLOW
Condition - Excellent
Price $350

Info Page
http://www.scubadiving.com/gear/regulat ... 9-balanced

This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Scuba Sellout!

Post by norbs »

God almighty, I was just thinking the other day I would love to get some cheap dive gear again. Living 2 minutes from the water is handy. :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

norbs wrote:God almighty, I was just thinking the other day I would love to get some cheap dive gear again. Living 2 minutes from the water is handy. :)
Yeah if it was that convenient I would keep it all, but the closest water to me is the Parramatta river... :yikes:
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

You got one of those awesome knives that strap to your leg? :gnash: