WTB Downhill MTB.

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
c.j
Midget Wanker

WTB Downhill MTB.

Post by c.j »

Looking for something pretty decent. Max outlay $1300-ish.

Not really worried about the age if it's 2011 onwards and with triple clamp.

Prefer Med size frame so I can throw it. You know, being a midget wanker and all :D

Cheers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Re: WTB Downhill MTB.

Post by KNAPPO »

Im a member of a Facebook page "MTB buy and sell Adelaide" there are always DH bikes going for under 1k or just over, oodles of them!!!

Maybe see if there is a QLD equivalent of the page, ive seen so many bargains if you are after a specific DH style bike.

EDIT: Just found this one for ya mate, I cant login into FB from the PC im using atm.
G'day guys just sharing a new page on the facebook for everything MTB related for sale swap etc in QLD
https://www.facebook.com/groups/232745763546119/
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Thanks for sharing that mate. I will have to get the little woman to log me in, I don't have or use FB. Plenty of them on Gumtree, just not many local to me. Some bargains around though.

;)
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Sorted :)

;)