HD 7970 Asus Direct CUII

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Sarsippius

HD 7970 Asus Direct CUII

Post by Sarsippius »

Hi Guys,

I've recently upgraded my video card so I'm looking to sell the HD 7970.

This is a review for the card, I can post some pics if required.
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2013/03/ ... qXi5_l97mE

It's pretty much as good as it got as far as HD 7970s went at the time but be warned it's a triple slot monster, it's BIG :nod:
Still in the original box (& still with the added MOSFET heatsink in case you want to do LN2 cooling!!! haha :lol: )

I bought it as a bit of a stop gap, about 5 months ago 2nd hand from OCAU but it hasn't missed a beat and looks as new. I'd actually keep it for gaming on the HTPC but it won't accommodate the triple slot :)

$100 plus postage

I think I might get a touch more if I put it on Ocau which I will do if no one is interested but am happier selling it to one of you guys :grouphug:
Sarsippius

Re: HD 7970 Asus Direct CUII

Post by Sarsippius »

Just an FYI, this has now been sold ($140 on OCAU :) )