Sapphire AMD 7850 OC 2GB

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
plastik8

Sapphire AMD 7850 OC 2GB

Post by plastik8 »

Hey Guys

I obtained a second one of these cards as was planning to run in cross fire to power my new 3 monitor set up for iRacing / Assetto Corsa. However the single card was more than fine!

It also played the Battlefield One beta surprisingly good.

Hence - no need for cross-fire and am getting rid of this 2nd card... Have it on gumtree - happy with $40 (plus postage, or meet up in Adelaide).

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide ... 1125559501
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971333750]Image[/url]
plastik8

Re: Sapphire AMD 7850 OC 2GB

Post by plastik8 »

Update: clearly it's worth more than what I advertised it for. Within 15 minutes I've had two offers on GumTree!

Will sell it there
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971333750]Image[/url]
Dr. Pain

Re: Sapphire AMD 7850 OC 2GB

Post by Dr. Pain »

They are worth something as they hold their own against the R series. The R series are an upgrade and do offer VR but in most cases it's only a minor upgrade. I have a 7970 and only now since the 480's came out, it would be worth an upgrade but my card is fine on anything I play.
Minister for Religious Genocide.