Relocation Blues.

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime

Relocation Blues.

Post by Cutter »

I guess this counts as Buy, Swap or Sell....

So this is why I've been absent from Friday Night Fun, and no I wasn't sulking about TIWWCHNT, I thought that was a hoot, particularly if it happened to someone else, but I was well overdue for a pisstake :lol: :D :faint:

Basically my little engineering design business has been getting pretty crazy in the last few years.
Particularly with work in Tasmania, I spent a couple of years there in the late 1980's and my contacts there have been growing their businesses as well and it flows on to me.
So for about a year we have been toying around with selling up our central VIC house and moving south.
So in January we got a Real Estate agent ( the guy who sold us this place 28 years ago) to give us a hit list of "minor" improvements we could make.
Fark me, now with a new front fence, repainted exterior, 2 rooms replastered, repainted and recarpeted and a million other things we marketed it last week.
And the "decluttering", bloody hell, I have lost count of the trips to the tips, St Vinnie's and giving stuff away.
After 2 kids, now in their 20's and a lot of living here, the amount of stuff we've accumulated is amazing.
Toys. books, board games, computers, slot cars, records, etc etc the amount of stuff the average person collects in amazing.
And most of it had to go, heartbreaking throwing 25 years worth of MAD magazine's away.

And the first thing to be packed away was my racing rig as we had to move the office back into that room and its crowded enough with that

So we're on the market, and with strict instructions to the agent to limit the amount of unannounced inspections (11 so far, bloody stickybeaks) we'll see if we get a bite.

Mind you, then I've got to work out how to get all our remaining stuff to Launceston and start looking for a house / home office.
How hard can that be..... :yikes:

If you want to take a squiz at Casa del Cutter, google 76 high St Kyneton VIC.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Relocation Blues.

Post by norbs »

Best of luck with it all carlos.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
StanDaam

Post by StanDaam »

Cutter wrote:no I wasn't sulking about TIWWCHNT, I thought that was a hoot
Ha ha, good luck with the move Cutter :yes:
Cutter

Post by Cutter »

Staaaaaaaannnnnnn.....
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard