Round 2 PM's Sent

AustralAsian Drifting forum. LFS drifters.
Tofuboi

Post by Tofuboi »

Bugle wrote:Can someone post a replay?

http://members.westnet.com.au/fragwizar ... ound_2.mpr
"No matter how fast the car in front goes around a corner, I should be able to do the same!" - Takumi Fujiwara
kamkor

Post by kamkor »

Tofuboi wrote: But please remember, we didnt have much time to make a decision.
In SDDC2005 R1/R2 we have been judging single rounds offline, spending a lot of time with our judging system/template. In finals, when we had battles we first watched them online, then asked competitors to wait after 2 runs till we have finished watching the replays offline and judging. We were judging by an eye then, if something was not clear I was saying on msn to Stan: A tie, if someone did better then 1 to guy x, 0 to guy y. Same thing Stan was doing, it has worked pretty fair I say. In my opinion, it is better to make drifters wait 2-5 mins rather than making wrong decision. :kangaroo: :)
Tofuboi

Post by Tofuboi »

kamkor wrote:
Tofuboi wrote: But please remember, we didnt have much time to make a decision.
In SDDC2005 R1/R2 we have been judging single rounds offline, spending a lot of time with our judging system/template. In finals, when we had battles we first watched them online, then asked competitors to wait after 2 runs till we have finished watching the replays offline and judging. We were judging by an eye then, if something was not clear I was saying on msn to Stan: A tie, if someone did better then 1 to guy x, 0 to guy y. Same thing Stan was doing, it has worked pretty fair I say. In my opinion, it is better to make drifters wait 2-5 mins rather than making wrong decision. :kangaroo: :)
To be honest, yes I agree with you, it may take longer, but oh well.
"No matter how fast the car in front goes around a corner, I should be able to do the same!" - Takumi Fujiwara