AADrift I events on hold

AustralAsian Drifting forum. LFS drifters.
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

AADrift I events on hold

Post by nutty »

Hi guys,
Sorry abotu the lateness of the reply I have been in Sydney all weekend.

This weeks even (well last's actually) wont be held on tuesday this week.

I still am commited to holding Australian based drifting event, and im sure that there are people willing to join, but we need to look into improving the series and getting the numbers back.

Im going to talk this over with people over the next week, and ill come up with the plans for the final rounds
StanleyCarter

Post by StanleyCarter »

guys I'm back from my CNY holidays.

gain some weight, but I'm all good (I guess..)

c ya all in next round.
Feel the groove, Saiko D Power...
Hamal

Post by Hamal »

I hope it was just the 'holiday blues' and not something permanent. I wouldn't mind entering full-time if I can find the time (Never enough time).

Maybe someone could whip up a website like the AAL site (yeah i know it's a big job) and maybe we could all get copies of the layouts used?
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I started with a website,

Im moving soon, once I finish my move ill start AADrift II :)
Talasas

Post by Talasas »

Well I am still keen as ever, the past two times I missed it was because I was so tied up with random family/relationship things like my girlfriend's car breaking down. The week before I had just plain forgotten as I am just like that, I've missed so many AAL deadlines because of it.

If you do kick off another series I will promise to use a calendar to remind me. I've spent so long converting from the XRT to the RB4 just to be different and add a little spice, there's no way I'm gonna give up now, I'm better than ever was so I'm patriotic to this event.
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.