next meet!?

AustralAsian Drifting forum. LFS drifters.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

I thought that's what he was talking about?

I'll come and watch if nothing else, try and learn a thing or two. Providing there is room of course :)
Last edited by Vilante on Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

working thurs, but ill come for a spin after work
Hello :aussie:
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Thursday should be ok.

LAYOUTS :yes:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
petey

Post by petey »

*taps foot*
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Hmm since time is getting away I will say Thursday night is a goer. Not really going to set a specific time as I figure as the title of the thread suggests it's more of a 'meet' so we can get online at the one place and do this not necessarily compete. Also that and I am bloody hopeless so I can't imagine anyone wanting to see me actually competing :P. I will PM Pix about the server and how he wants it to run and also see if he can have those layouts on the server for us. Not sure what else there is I need to do other than say see you all there Thursday night! :)
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Acerlyte wrote:Hmm since time is getting away I will say Thursday night is a goer. I will PM Pix about the server and how he wants it to run and also see if he can have those layouts on the server for us. Not sure what else there is I need to do other than say see you all there Thursday night! :)
Sweet, a casual drift session sounds like fun.
I have to work on a setup neways ;)
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

It will be on the [AAL] Aus #2 server with the normal password for that server so people can join in when they can. Pix will have the 3 layouts that were in that thread Knappo posted for a bit of variety. Hope to see you all there :)
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Sweet, thanks Guys.

My mate "MAC" and i will be cutting it up for sure. :burn:
Hes a noob but hes a fucking sick drifter irl :lol:

Hope you guys have some XRT sets as my FZ50 still needs some work. :(
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Awesome Knappo, good to hear you bringing along a new face! That's what I am kinda hoping to achieve with this, getting the drifting going again round here and also getting some new people interested.

Well next time you guys see Pix shout him a beer or two :). I dunno if you have seen yet but there is a server up for the next day or two specifically for some drifting. The details are as below:

Server name: AA Drift
Pass: AADrift

He has kindly set it up for us to use and after Thursday night if we want it up for a night we can ask. SO get on there and get some other locals in on it, big thanks again to Pixelboy for your effort mate! :)
petey

Post by petey »

:D ofcourse, i forgot, soccer training on tonight, wont be back till 7:30-8'ish.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.