Race Pro for XBOX 360

GTR1 & 2, GT Legends etc
VIPEROSI

Race Pro for XBOX 360

Post by VIPEROSI »

I am a little surprised to see this slipping under the radar in some respects on simming forums.

Its currently due out at the end of feb but there has been some talk of it being squeezed out to aprill...could be purely the american market though having to wait till aprill as it hasnt been confirmed yet.

Essentially they are converting GTR EVO for the xbox 360 and combining it with there new lizard engine.

The forza and gt5 fanboys are shooting down every video and preview as much as they can because they have no prior knowledge of just how good simbin is or how much its going to shit on there favourite games.

Only changes appear to be the introduction of a career mode to compliment the usual chamionship single race blah blah, and a new hud to suit arcade racers more when using exterior vision.

Currently reports have it that on its hardest settings it is still essentially exactly the same as race 07 and gtr evo bringing a whole new level of realism to consoles.

Weather and damage are also still included.

Looking forward to running this in hd on the 42 inch plasma :)
c.j
Midget Wanker

Re: Race Pro for XBOX 360

Post by c.j »

that will be another benefit...

designed to run on HD big screens...

G25 plug into Xbox 360?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

cee-j wrote:G25 plug into Xbox 360?
It'll plug in. Just won't work
Pinger$

Post by Pinger$ »

lame! :)
Luigi only likes Ferraris.
VIPEROSI

Post by VIPEROSI »

Yeah i cant wait to see it on the plasma, should look awesome.

G25 works on the playstation from what i understand, but whats the bet that microsoft arent keen to make it compatable with the xbox thanks to logitech being a big competitor in the peripheral department and thrashing them in wheels/joysticks etc.

I certainly wont be buying the crap console wheels for it, happy to just use the thumbstick and triggers.