Any TV Gurus here?

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
Shaun

Any TV Gurus here?

Post by Shaun »

So while watching TV tonight the screen has gone white. So i thought ah foxtel fucking up but there was still audio. Tried to change input that was when i noticed it was a tv issue as nothing come on screen like normal. Hit the Tv netflix button and the colour sort of went from white to grey then back to white again. Have tried unplugging from power for 1 minute 10 minutes etc. Still nothing. Have emailed panasonic and JB hi fi to see what my options are. Only bought it in Feb this year so still easily in warranty. FML
Hello :aussie:
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: Any TV Gurus here?

Post by w00dsy »

give it time, you'll win one soon enough :D
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Sigh

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Montey

Post by Montey »

I don't know exactly what has failed, but (to the best of my knowledge) LCD panels work by having a fluorescent background light that shines through a panel (or panels) of liquid crystal pixels (cells) that apply colour & shade to produce the picture. If your screen is showing only a bright white all over then it is likely that the control for the LCD panel has died and hence all of the liquid crystal pixels are currently transparent, thereby allowing the unfiltered white fluorescent light to shine through.

This is definitely a warranty job. Sorry. :-(
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

From all I've read so far it definitely seems like a warranty job. Ahwell I've got the receipt so fingers crossed its an easy process

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk