THE FIRST RACING WHEEL CREATED IN COLLABORATION BETWEEN THRUSTMASTER® AND SPARCO®

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

THE FIRST RACING WHEEL CREATED IN COLLABORATION BETWEEN THRUSTMASTER® AND SPARCO®

Post by norbs »

Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: THE FIRST RACING WHEEL CREATED IN COLLABORATION BETWEEN THRUSTMASTER® AND SPARCO®

Post by Duke »

It's on my shopping list...

But then a lot things are, like the new Ultegra Groupset!!!
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Re: THE FIRST RACING WHEEL CREATED IN COLLABORATION BETWEEN THRUSTMASTER® AND SPARCO®

Post by KNAPPO »

I like the wheel rim.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

And now a separate SPARCO wheel to fit any of their current 'ecosystem" bases.
Thrustmaster has officially introduced a new steering rim for their racing ecosystem. The Sparco® R383 Mod Add-On Wheel.
The new Wheel Add-On is available at the Thrustmaster website at the suggested retail price of € 199,99 / £179.99 / $199.99. (taxes included).

This circular shaped rim produced under an official Sparco license is the first rally themed wheel to become available for the Thrustmaster wheelbase series. Theis wheel is a 1:1 replica of the original real-world Sparco Rally wheel. It measures 13″/33 cm in diameter. The full metal rim is lined with a black suede leather-clad and features a black brushed metal faceplate.

Two large adjustable metal paddle shifters, measuring 5″/13 cm in height are mounted directly on the wheel rim. The R383 Mod Add-On Wheel also featured carbon-styled button areas which house nine push buttons and a directional pad with push-button functionality.

The Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Mod is compatible with the Thrustmaster ecosystem: T300RS Servo Base, T500 RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, T300 RS GT Edition, TX Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition, TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition, TS-PC RACER, TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod and T-GT.

Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Mod wheel Features:
1:1 replica of the Sparco R383 Wheel, officially licensed by Sparco
13”/33 cm in diameter, covered with black suede.
Designed for rally games and for other racing genres (GT, NASCAR, road race etc.)
Sturdy black brushed aluminum faceplate and paddle shifters.
2 large, adjustable wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters ( 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations).
Carbon-style rally buttons area, suitable for all platforms.
9 action buttons + 1 directional pad with push-button.
Dukester

nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Been wheel shopping, went to JB today.. will do for ~$860... soo torn between this vs fanatic CSL Elite PS4
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

nutty wrote:Been wheel shopping, went to JB today.. will do for ~$860... soo torn between this vs fanatic CSL Elite PS4
$860 is damn good price for the TS-XW combo considering it's RRP is over $1K, especially as it is still so new on the market.
But I understand you dilemma when comparing it to the FANATEC options.
Dukester

nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Tell me about it,

This looks like it might still be the go
https://www.fanatec.com/au-en/bundle/pr ... d-ps4.html the problem is the discount on the pack isn't carried accross if you get the 3 pedal with the load cell https://www.fanatec.com/au-en/pedals/cs ... c-aus.html So it's over 1k..

Not sure I want a two pedal one, even tho I generally only race open wheelers without the need for a clutch
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

If you need new pedals then fanatec has to be the choice surely as the pedals offered in any thrustmaster pack just can't compete.
So then why not get the two pedal set then save for the load-cell brake upgrade kit for later?
You might find you never need or want it anyway.
Dukester

nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Ahhh I didn't realise you can just plug in that later.. yeah thats a easy choice!

That makes the choice easy
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Dukester