Digi-Key Corp - Electronic components

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
Durrie

Digi-Key Corp - Electronic components

Post by Durrie »

I have had a bit of trouble getting the replacement pot kit for my Momo.

I just had this e-mail exchange (after having swapped a few over the last day or so). As you will see, I said I would, so I am. They have been very good about the whole thing.
Dear Sarah

That is very much appreciated and quite unexpected. I am very impressed with the quality of your and DigiKey's customer service and your efforts to maintain and build goodwill. I will direct all of my associates to your organisation for their needs.

Naturally, should you pursue and manage to extract anything from a claim for the lost package I will assign all rights to it to DigiKey.

Many thanks.
Best regards
Mark Butterfield

At 02:02 AM 3/02/2006, you wrote:
Feb 02, 2006

Hello Mark,

I think it is entirely possible that the postal service has lost your package. I will re-ship your parts for you at no charge due to this error. Your credit card will not be charged since you have already paid for these parts on the initial shipment that was lost back in October. I have removed your card number from this email. Your parts will ship today on Digi-key sales order # xxxxxxxxx via Global Express Mail. I will have the tracking info emailed to you when it is available.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience,

Sarah Lundberg
Digi-key Customer Service
8:30-5:00 PM CST
800-338-4105