wenmo needs help

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
wenmo

wenmo needs help

Post by wenmo »

Hi guys
I dont no what happened, went to download this months auto sim mag and a message come up with (error 2048 this is not a movie file) all of a sudden it is happening with other files, such as the 3hr blackwood logo as well. i might of clicked on something i shouldnt of in properties internet maybe? stuffed if i know, can anyone help?
wenmo.
never had computers when i was a kid, so i am making up for it now!! Dont hit my car!
Jumi2

Post by Jumi2 »

Wich browser do u use, do u use an downloadmanger, did you install real player oder quicktime recently oder somethign similar?
Ciao, Jumi2.
ImageFor the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

may sound strange...but have you tried restarting the computer? It's windows, first try is always a restart...(from a windows sysadmin's repair step-by-step list, top item)
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
wenmo

Post by wenmo »

yeah come to think of it real, could this be the cause!!
i will go and check
thanks wenmo
never had computers when i was a kid, so i am making up for it now!! Dont hit my car!
wenmo

Post by wenmo »

Done! the only way i could manager it was to go back to an earlier systems save point and reload. this did the trick,i most of loaded something in this time to conflict with the settings.
thanks for the help
wenmo
ps now i can read auto sim