Windizupdate: Alternative to useing windows update

Computer and electronic gizmo support.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Windizupdate: Alternative to useing windows update

Post by Nigel »

Basically it appears to be the same shit, but you don't have to "varify" your product. Nor do you need use IE. This programme is designed for people who use different browsers (FF opera) and want to say away from IE and MS for that matter.

http://windizupdate.com/
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

thanks for that :D
Hello :aussie:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

ive been using this for awhile, its great stuff
pogo

Post by pogo »

nice... thanks :yes:
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

I received an update from Microshaft this morning, now I have this "Genuine Advantage Update" crap on my PC. Theiving pricks want $230 to update to the real version! WTF! Just the other week I tried to update IE but couldnt because my product is not genuine (I never received the disc with my system and was politely told to fuck off by the manager when I asked for the disc after I realised 2months l8r that I didn't have it.) When it asked me then if I wanted to convert to a genuine copy, the charge was $60.

$60 - $230 ??? WTF! Go get fucked ya fuckin morons.
abigtruk

Post by abigtruk »

Enforcer-J wrote:I received an update from Microshaft this morning, now I have this "Genuine Advantage Update" crap on my PC. Theiving pricks want $230 to update to the real version! WTF! Just the other week I tried to update IE but couldnt because my product is not genuine (I never received the disc with my system and was politely told to fuck off by the manager when I asked for the disc after I realised 2months l8r that I didn't have it.) When it asked me then if I wanted to convert to a genuine copy, the charge was $60.

$60 - $230 ??? WTF! Go get fucked ya fuckin morons.
go to start/control panel/automatic updates/tick--notify me but dont autmatically download or install them.

Get "cccleaner" http://www.filehippo.com/download/e9b4d ... /download/
Go to tools/uninstall/work it out its pretty easy
start/search/WGA-----delete all entries/restart
search again :) delete again /restart

When the icon pops up again untick the WGA crap and tell it to not tell you again !

easy :rolleyes:

ALSO if you bought a pc from a shop with bodgie windows xp installed and they told you to F!!! Off report the bastards to m$
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

http://www.autopatcher.com/

This is similar but comes in a single download package, good for multiple pc's or if you format regularly.