Copper wire find.

All the funny stuff goes in here.
Bauer

Copper wire find.

Post by Bauer »

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of twisted pair copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Brit's, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, the Dept of Minerals and Energy in Australia , reported the following:
"After digging as deep as 30 feet in a recent trip to Broken Hill, Norbs, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely fuck all. Todd has therefore concluded that more than 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

:D
--------------
Stu
c.j
Midget Wanker

Re: Copper wire find.

Post by c.j »

:yes:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: Copper wire find.

Post by wobblysauce »

nice..
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.